Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

Holy mother of God... I am fu<¥Ed royally. 

20 team money 💴 league. My whole drafted infield (1B 2B SS 3B) are out .. 

Olsen, Odor, Segura, Rendon .. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Baloo said:

I just want to say that ESPN's new UI redesign is absolutely atrocious for basically any browser this year. Makes my computer and my phone run like complete crap while on it. Who thought this redesign was a good idea? It looks terrible. And the ESPN app is currently down, and seems to be funky when it comes to connections.

It is running like $h*t ... lagging freezing .This hobby was fun since ESPN changed it design i am very close 

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:13 PM, The 7th Beatles said:

Thought mine was bad with 7

Stanton, Upton, Andujar, Odor, Clevinger, Martinez, and Morrow.

Image result for i'm dead inside gif 

A week later add Snell, Marte and Kingery to the list

Image result for somebody kill me please gif

• Sad 2

Garver is my backup C. Grandal starter. Due to MIN's day night doubleheader, by the time I found out Grandal was not starting, the MIN game had alrady locked so I could not put Garver in... 2 HR 5 RBI down the drain.

Same BS MIN doubleheader, My regular UTIL Kepler gets scratched last minute. I had switched him into CF because I was behind in CF games. The CF I put into UTIL because I was ahead of pace in UTIL games.  Even the rain hates smurfs.

Smurfist weather lol.

Conjuring my SJW smurf rage.

ESPN related rant: Rosario has three home runs today, why are you idiots only crediting him with two?

2 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Holy mother of God... I am fu<¥Ed royally. 

20 team money 💴 league. My whole drafted infield (1B 2B SS 3B) are out .. 

Olsen, Odor, Segura, Rendon .. 

Trade you for my 20 team IF

Shaw, Odor, Escobar, Bryant

and I’ll throw in my CI, Devers

20K in 48AB tonight.  thats incredible.  im not even mad, im impressed at how ******** awful my offense was tonight.

oh and pretty sweet i was going up again Mr. James "5IP W CG" Taillon.  f--- off.

• Like 1

Had Cole and Touki starting last night with a lil Cahill sprinkled in...

Think this may be the worst week of ratios I’ve ever had in fantasy.

The Braves & their reporters really screwed me here... Had Soroka expecting the callup, then the plan changed so i swapped him for Touki, then the plan changed again but Soroka was sniped... now I have nothing in Touki and someone else gets Soroka for his upcoming incredible rookie season 😅

I'm venting at myself for not trusting my instincts. Was going to use Mancini + some pitchers to go after Blackmon and possibly Sale while they're still low. Because the guy who has both is basically dead last in pitching and I need to make roster space anyhow before May hits for people coming DL. But now Blackmon is going off probably less likely I can get a deal done.  Like I had Soroka but had to drop him b/c I just don't have room for him...plus I  had 2 ppl coming of DL in early May.  

had a win locked up in my points league until the yanks brought in ottavino 

-32 points and counting haha

• Sad 1

My team is on pace to have 9 wins on the year with one of the top offenses in every category in my league. Getting absolutely ****** in my offensive matchups and my pitching is a complete dumpster fire. H2H just making me it’s bitch so far, if I don’t sweep the other bottom feeders in the league I’m buried. 

Ok, I'm comfortably up here; all I need is for McHugh to not get bom...oh.

It's ok, I can still salvage this if Leclerc just picks up this...(throws phone).

• Haha 1

On 4/19/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cesare13 said:

Or you’ll learn to ignore your son.😜

seriously though, what platform had posey higher  than grandal?

I think Fantrax actually had Posey ranked higher- not 100% sure on that though.

Haha he's 4 years old.  Easier said than done.  I actually named my team Brayden's Avengers after him and also because he loves Spider-man,  Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, etc

• Like 1

I wanted Hunter Dozier and someone literally picked him 2 minutes ahead of me as I was deciding who to drop.  Long story short I offer a crazy trade of Luke Voit AND Josh Donaldson just for Hunter Dozier cause I'm a Royals fan!!  They turned me down, and this week he is just sitting on their bench!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jahweedum said:

I wanted Hunter Dozier and someone literally picked him 2 minutes ahead of me as I was deciding who to drop.  Long story short I offer a crazy trade of Luke Voit AND Josh Donaldson just for Hunter Dozier cause I'm a Royals fan!!  They turned me down, and this week he is just sitting on their bench!!

Consider yourself lucky. And that other guy is going to feel like a fool for the entire year.  3 weeks does not make up for 4 years.  Dozier SHOULD be batting about .250 and not a single hitter with that k rate last year hit over .240.  Let that sink in.  He hit like .250 in AAA last year.  That would be an abysmal trade.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think it's about time Wins get eliminated in all fantasy leagues when bullpens can't hold leads.  My team has 9 Wins, and it's not like I have bad pitchers.  I had Kluber, Bauer, Buehler, Taillon, and Musgrove for most of the beginning of the season.  I've since traded Buehler and now have Bieber, but still, now two epic meltdowns from bullpens cost Wins that should have been easy for both Bauer and Musgrove only a couple of days apart.  Actually, Musgrove has had Wins blown by the bullpen in his last two starts even though both starts were very good.

Edited by KilloWertz

In years past I would check my team on my breaks and while loading I would be praying please God let them have pitched. This year When I see the scores I pray please God don't let my guys have pitched....

Really can't afford to have Carrasco go on the DL. That would be 6 players with only 3 DL spots. 

Traded for Carrasco yesterday and was highly optimistic of his ROS outlook after the start to today’s outing, and then Santana boots a hopper and leads him into a 1B collision causing him to get hurt.  

Never rage dropped someone for their defensive ineptitude before... but I’m close. 

April weather sucks.

Pitching sucks.

Good hitters aren't hitting.

Fantasy baseball not fun right now.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jahweedum said:

Can only imagine what you’d be willing to pay for Mondesi. 

• Haha 1