Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

i hate blackmon.  story and suarez suck.  chapman yates and davis get one save.  average 6 hr allowed a week give up 19 13 of which happened today and yesterday, and bauer gets a complete game against me making me lose the cg category 8/11 weeks.  i hate this week so much

Nola and Marquez... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😭🤬😭🤬😭🤬😭🤬😭🤬

Posted (edited)

Pence injures his leg in the one game he actually plays this weekend.  Joy...

Edited by KilloWertz

How the flip does my opponent get 70 hits, and score 53 runs?

Hitting .324 this week with 16 HR's 55 Runs in standard 5x5 league and losing all 5 batting CATS.  Gotta love it.

58 minutes ago, Sternes said:

How the flip does my opponent get 70 hits, and score 53 runs?

I'm at 55 runs with 73 hits this week - and losing both average and runs!

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, IDGAFOS said:

I'm at 55 runs with 73 hits this week - and losing both average and runs!

My opponent has 80H/50 R/13HR/36RBI/5SB/.315Ave/.386OBP. He is also losing 6/7 cats as we tied in SB.  Seems like there were some big weeks.

Edited by Low and Away

Greg Holland is basically worthless...1 SV in the last 14 days & 2 SV last 30 days, as the Dbacks either get blown out or they destroy and win by 4 or more runs.

F the cubs and Maddon. The Rockies have put up some ridiculous numbers this weekend and Arenado has done squat since being drilled by those assholes. 

Rockies 13 runs and No hits or RBI from Arenado fml fml fml!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, laracco said:

There's a team in the league that I run called Sunday Bed $hitters for this exact reason. Happens to me a lot too. I had an 11-3 lead on Sunday 2 weeks ago and 10-4 on a Sunday 3 weeks ago and lost both matches 8-7. I am playing him this week and up 9-6 today. We'll see who craps it. 

Team decided to show up today so rant paid off,lol.  But previously with this team I was on a 3 game losing streak and lost all three weeks where I was leading going into Sunday.   

Edited by DMurphy77
  • Like 1

Other than Sale, my last 10 starters have gotten me negative points.  This includes Snell and Hendricks last start.  I know I have scrubs but so does everyone else.  It’s just that their scrubs occasionally pitch like aces.  Mine never do.

Why is an error considered an 0/1 at-bat? Yahoo has the Tatis reached on error from tonight as 0/1.  That can't be right can it?  If so, that's super frustrating. 

5 minutes ago, 4catztoomany said:

Why is an error considered an 0/1 at-bat? Yahoo has the Tatis reached on error from tonight as 0/1.  That can't be right can it?  If so, that's super frustrating. 

I don't mean to be rude, but it's always been that way.  He should have been out, so he gets credited as if he got out basically.

50 minutes ago, 4catztoomany said:

47 minutes ago, 4catztoomany said:

Aren't sac flys not considered at bats though? Player still made an out. That's just weird. 

https://content.mlb.com/documents/2/2/4/305750224/2019_Official_Baseball_Rules_FINAL_.pdf

12 Team Pseudo Dynasty/Keeper hybrid

5 keepers coming into the year: Machado (4th round), Stanton (4th), Jose Ramirez (10th), Hader (20th), Marquez (20th) 

Probably had my best draft ever... Voit in the 12th, Kepler in the 14th, Pressly in the 17th, Ketel Marte in the 19th, Boyd in the 19th...

I dropped Ketel early in the season and Kepler a little bit later on.... massive regret. Decided to just trade all of my assets and now I have 4 first round picks, 5 second round picks, 2 thirds, and 2 fourths. But man... my managing has not been great when it comes to waiting a player out this year.

It would be nice if pitchers stopped hitting Moustakas on the hand. It’s only happened like 572957 times this year.