Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

5 hours ago, ASHLANDARROWS1992 said:

after finishing up last night 0/18 after about 8:30, i have started the day 0/11 up to the minute

LMFAO

A real one.....I tip my cap to you.

I research pre season and all of the research is wrong.  Every breakout flopped. The auto drafters managed to hit the nail squarely on the head though.

• Haha 2

About to go in a tie for next to last in my league in Wins after yet another time through my rotation where Mike Soroka is the only one to get a win.  Ok, last week it was Giolito.

Totally revamp my starting pitching over the last couple of weeks and it makes no difference.  You would think a team with Blake Snell, Mike Soroka, Lucas Giolito, and Brandon Woodruff would be able to get more than 1 win most times around.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

About to go in a tie for next to last in my league in Wins after yet another time through my rotation where Mike Soroka is the only one to get a win.  Ok, last week it was Giolito.

Totally revamp my starting pitching over the last couple of weeks and it makes no difference.  You would think a team with Blake Snell, Mike Soroka, Lucas Giolito, and Brandon Woodruff would be able to get more than 1 win most times around.

What can you do. Same boat for me, seemingly. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Didn't like Eduardo Rodriguez's matchup tonight vs. the Twins so I dropped him for Gallen.  Forgot that it's one of those Yahoo leagues where transactions apply to tomorrow's roster, not today's, and accidentally left Eduardo in my starting lineup to do some damage my ratios on his way out of the locker room.  Then Andrew Heaney said "hold my beer".

Rich Hill departed the game with left forearm tightness.

Lost Mondesi and Story within hours of each other... kill me now

19 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Lost Mondesi and Story within hours of each other... kill me now

I’ve lost story Seager and Correa over the last month I feel your pain. SS was my strength. 

20 team league 2 IL spots, currently have story glasnow German carrasco and gio gonzalez

10 team 2 IL spots currently have Story Diaz gallo gennett thor and Luzardo

kill me

8 minutes ago, ty5592 said:

20 team league 2 IL spots, currently have story glasnow German carrasco and gio gonzalez

kill me

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Think i might take the cake for injuries this season

Trea Turner - Andrew Mccutchen - Nelson Cruz - Hunter Dozier - Adalberto Mondesi - Justin Upton - Yandy Diaz - Austin Meadows

Tyler Glasnow - Carlos Carrasco - Pablo Lopez - Jordan Lyles - Matt Strahm

Then just for the hell of it lets throw out there i also have Sale (terrible start to the year) then Zack Wheeler sucking too and had been stashing Kimbrel as well and Yordan Alvarez with only 3 bench spots for the entire year until recently (finally useful)

Man i need to start going to church or something SMH

still in 2nd place tho 😎

Edited by kmoore1521

20 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’ve lost story Seager and Correa over the last month I feel your pain. SS was my strength. 

When injuries bunch up together it's just really sickening.

I lost Olson and Stanton out of the gate and have been drowned in injuries. Altuve, Carrasco, Dozier, and many many peripheral guys/waiver replacement pickups to DL/DTD. Probably close to 30. 

Wheeler and Nola being garbage hasn't helped.

Was hanging in there until losing Dozier. Season's gone downhill since.

Then I watch the high flying teams with no injuries to any significant player and my DL slots are overpacked and I just know it's a smurfing kind of year.

yea same here I will go weeks- months without and inj on any team (aside from trading for inj players) then will get 2-4 on every team in a matter of a week or 2. makes you realize that depth is sometimes good.

1 hour ago, kmoore1521 said:

Trea Turner - Andrew Mccutchen - Nelson Cruz - Hunter Dozier - Adalberto Mondesi - Justin Upton - Yandy Diaz - Austin Meadows

Then just for the hell of it lets throw out there i also have Sale (terrible start to the year) then Zack Wheeler sucking too and had been stashing Kimbrel as well and Yordan Alvarez with only 3 bench spots for the entire year until recently (finally useful)

still in 2nd place tho 😎

All on one team? 

Posted (edited)
Just now, shakestreet said:

All on one team? 

Yes Sadly, all players listed are on my one team listed in my signature hah 😅

Edited by kmoore1521

still in 2nd place tho 😎

12 team ESPN money league 

3 IL spots Right now I have Judge, Gallo, HunterDozier, Scooter, Hendricks & CalebMSmith hurt 

Just now, shakestreet said:

12 team ESPN money league 

3 IL spots Right now I have Judge, Gallo, HunterDozier, Scooter, Hendricks & CalebMSmith hurt 

Yikes that is pretty dang impressive as well hahah

still in 2nd place tho 😎

Why are we still holding Cutch, Diaz and Lyles 

1 hour ago, papasmurf said:

When injuries bunch up together it's just really sickening.

I lost Olson and Stanton out of the gate and have been drowned in injuries. Altuve, Carrasco, Dozier, and many many peripheral guys/waiver replacement pickups to DL/DTD. Probably close to 30. 

Wheeler and Nola being garbage hasn't helped.

Was hanging in there until losing Dozier. Season's gone downhill since.

Then I watch the high flying teams with no injuries to any significant player and my DL slots are overpacked and I just know it's a smurfing kind of year.

I hear you. I’ve had 18 DL stints.  Some big names for some long times.  The leader has had ONE DL stint.  18 to 1!  To make it worse, he thinks he’s brilliant and I’m an idiot so he sends me awful trade offers. You know since he’s so “shrewd.”

Posted (edited)

Carrasco

Thor 

Gallo

German

Hill 

Story

and now Clevinger again.... WTF!!!!

I only have 3 IL spots.This is nuts!

Edited by OrangeCrush

4 hours ago, ty5592 said:

kill me

Add clevinger and glasnow to the 10 team lol. I forgot I sent a trade offer for him oops. I’m in 3rd 0.5 game back of 1st and 28.5 up on 4th so I at least got that going for me 

Posted (edited)

I love seeing this bum (pun intended) fail. Great to see him and his terrible attitude get shelled last night. Also great to see Dodger fans with t-shirts made to taunt him over his anger outburst to Muncy.

FYI, I’m not a Dodgers fan. Just can’t stand this clown and his anger issues lol.

Edited by tonycpsu
Post moved.

15 hours ago, shakestreet said:

Why are we still holding Cutch, Diaz and Lyles 

Lyles is due back next week and pitching is slim pickins, Im a rays fan so why not Yandy hah, and cutch i listed because he was an injury for me, obv dropped him but still need to put him on the list ya know