Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

My team is pretty deep, I benched Dahl today because of his home/road splits, and he hits a grand slam today. Benched Segura and he has a big day as well. Alvarez and Mercado did not deliver as big of days for me. I could have had 6 more RBI’s, but that’s fantasy, we can’t always be right; everyone is wrong sometimes! 

• Like 1

the good and the bad and the ugly

had Peacock starting vs PGH (bad and ugly)

had Musgrove on the bench vs HOU (bad)

Yordan leaves in the 4th with knee issue (I'm gonna cry)

sorry to report there was no joy (or good) today in Mudville

Diaz, Polanco, and Kepler - 2/22 1 rbi 1 run 1 double kill me now

• Like 2

Ketel Marte continues to just taunt me for dropping him early this year. Can’t get over it and he keeps getting hit after hit after hit after hit.

Traded my 1st round pick next year for Arenado. He's 0-12 since trading for him. Bet he hasn't gone 0-12 in his entire career.

10 hours ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

Ketel Marte continues to just taunt me for dropping him early this year. Can’t get over it and he keeps getting hit after hit after hit after hit.

I had Josh Bell in an 8 team dynasty league and dropped him after I was able to trade for Goldy end of last year.  That one has really paid off. 🙄

Get 20 hits today with only 3 rbis to show for it, meanwhile be against Matt Olson and Lourdes Gurriel Jr.

My team this week .241 17 R 5 HR 16 RBI (Sanchez Voit Moustakas Polanco Desmond Gallo Acuna Kepler Mercado JD)

Opponent’s Muncy and Olson .429 8 R 6 HR 17 RBI

I don’t get it 

Guy in my league has Harper, Dahl, Frazier, Benintendi, D. Santana, AND Acuna Jr.   We start 3 OF.  I've been trying to get one of them away from him, throwing prospects, players, etc.  Every time he comes back saying he will ONLY take Baez or G. Sanchez for any of them.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Only way I can win this week is if Snell remembers that he's an ace tomorrow.  Chances of that are slim and none and slim just left the building.  

Imagine owning Alzolay, Williams and Kimbrel.

Suarez and Cain basically do nothing all season and then I face them this week and I'm already way behind.  Cain did this to me the last time I faced this opponent. 

Picked up Newman and inserted him in the lineup.  See PIT scores 18 runs and he is a DNP.  

On 6/27/2019 at 2:42 AM, BRYZZO said:

My team is pretty deep, I benched Dahl today because of his home/road splits, and he hits a grand slam today. Benched Segura and he has a big day as well. Alvarez and Mercado did not deliver as big of days for me. I could have had 6 more RBI’s, but that’s fantasy, we can’t always be right; everyone is wrong sometimes! 

It's happened to me plenty.
Silver lining is you have a strong roster. It's better than relying on WW fodder day in day out.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 11:18 PM, mehtavg2000 said:

I'm just withdrawing my team this year.  

My team gets relegated 

• Haha 1

ReyLo: PPD

Hendricks: 3 IP 2 hour delay, done

Musgrove: 3 IP 2 hour delay, done

Holland: gets first two outs and proceeds to walk 4 guys in a row and blow it. Single handedly torching k:bb over 1 damn out. what a p****

Kimbrel has been hot garbage since he’s been activated, but I think he’ll turn it around. Still frustrating since I stashed him for so long 

Among the stud SPs from last year, I own the 2 biggest busts (Sale and Snell).  And I did own Bauer (another huge bust) but traded him for Betts (bust) a month ago.  So basically im just a huge bust!

when ur opponent doesn't set his lineup and sits berrios and starts Quintana and it works out. WTF

Tuesday offense goes 7/44 .159 avg .514 ops. Well it’s gonna be hard to do worse than that. Wednesday 4/38 .105 avg .322 ops. On the bright side it can get any worse. Thursday 0/22 .000 avg .000 ops