Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 hour ago, 89Topps said:

Makes you wonder what the point is.  I mean, if I were at home, I'd just watch on my damn TV.

Believe it's to stop people from sharing their logins and streaming cable for free.  Not all are blocked, I was able to watch ESPN yesterday at work. 

3 hours ago, ComeSaleAway said:

Overreact all you want, it's just fantasy baseball.  If you have any real responsibility (kids, business, marriage) then act like a madman if you want.  Just remember, this isn't important, it's mostly luck and it says nothing about you as a person. Play how you want. Just make it fun. 

Image result for andre the giant gif

People that post “what are we thinking” etc. 

Speak for yourself!!! We don’t want to hear that garbage 😁

• Thanks 1

I freakin' HATE owning Porcello but somehow I got sucked in again in one draft this season when he dropped so far, I couldn't ignore him. And here we go again......  😡

Fun stuff, having to put Adam Engel in your lineup in place of Giancarlo Stanton.

Already lost Olson and Stanton, my two power bats. This whole weekend 0 homers in three days. One hit yesterday. 

Among my pitchers so far I've rolled out Darvish, Eovaldi, Strasburg, Wheeler, Gray, Strahm, and Romo. I've never felt so defeated so early in a fantasy season. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cannot catch a break. 12 team ESPN money league 

I lose my 7th (81) 8th (88) & 11th (112)  round draft picks to injuries 

Andujar, Scooter & Olsen 

Sale,price,buehler,flaherty,hendricks!!! Murphy (finger)Turner(finger) and voit just got hit on the hand!

wheres my toe knife charlie!!!

• Haha 1

My 1st (turner) and 2nd (stanton) round picks go down within a couple of days from one another in the second week of the season. Hold me...

Yeah... if the players I just traded for could not get seriously injured that'd be great...

Dynasty league. Roto.  Pitching has been amazing, my hitting has been a disgrace. 2 total hrs, under .300 OBP. Absolutely disgraceful   Bottom of the league in every offense cat atm. 

Fell asleep last night picking up Swarzak with phone in hand...promptly gets a save and is picked up by somebody else.  Damnit.

• Haha 3

Team stinks. No homers since last THR. Last in BA, HR, RBI, and I think OBP. I didn't have the heart to check.

Lost Olson and Stanton. Nothing on WW in a deep league.

Season's already over. Might as well play to be last and get in better draft position next year.

3 hours ago, boomzdaddy said:

Fell asleep last night picking up Swarzak with phone in hand...promptly gets a save and is picked up by somebody else.  Damnit.

You seriously fell asleep in mid pick-up? lol!  Sorry to laugh at your expense, but that's the first time I've heard that.

• Like 1

I drafted 13 pitchers and have 1 QS. This year is going to be a complete disaster. I'm not even mad, that's just terrible luck. I could have blindly picked a better staff, so much for research. 

Kyle Gibson sucks

54 minutes ago, DFWSooner said:

You seriously fell asleep in mid pick-up? lol!  Sorry to laugh at your expense, but that's the first time I've heard that.

Sometimes kids where you out...LOL - luckily, I have Yates, Alvarado and Wade Davis for all 3 of my RP slots so I'm not exactly hurting but it does suck.  

• Like 1

Parker on my bench for maybe 20 percent of his years worth of saves