Members_Only_76

2019 Vent & Rant Thread

1 minute ago, TomSmithFantasy said:

Dang, my league allows 6 adds per week and I thought that was strict, can't imagine only getting 3

And it’s a longer week than usual with the season starting Thursday last week. I strategically picked up Mancini the day before Turner got hurt cause he had games Thursday and this coming Monday. Having an extra bat going into my next matchup without having to use a move for that respective matchup was enticing but obviously backfired. If Marte is still available Sunday night I’m setting my alarm for 2:59 am.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TomSmithFantasy said:

Dang, my league allows 6 adds per week and I thought that was strict, can't imagine only getting 3

My league gets 2 moves per week, and the long week started on March 20th..

We finally hit the point 3 days ago where everyone in the league had used both their moves and for the 6 days after that no more moves can be made across the league.

Fun ☺

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

One short rant, very easy...quick and to the point...

STARTING PITCHERS

/end rant

• Like 2

Man, i haven't had any available moves for over a week and i'm stuck with 1/2 of my team on the DL. I can easily see myself running out of moves by Tuesday next week. Smh.

First time Arenado owner. Just in time for his longest HR drought to start a season. 👏🏼 

40 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

First time Arenado owner. Just in time for his longest HR drought to start a season. 👏🏼 

Yah I'm a passenger in that boat too. 👍

• Like 1

Left the ESPN auction draft for 30 seconds and it puts up Nimmo for me and auto bids $7 to get him when I didn’t even have him in the quene. Later in the draft I get Domingo Santana for a dollar but the commish wouldn’t let us change lineups after the draft since two games were already played. Nimmo gets locked into our weekly lineups and Santana  stuck on my bench. Santana has 48 and Nimmo now has -5 for the entire scoring period and I’m going to lose because of this.

1 minute ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Yah I'm a passenger in that boat too. 👍

me 3. right after I traded trout for him (trout then hits 3 hrs the last 2 days against me ha)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Rosario's pinch hit homer on my bench in multiple leagues... smh

• Like 1

For Godsakes Kimbrel, sign somewhere! Anywhere. Even if you’re not closing, I need the holds. I’m missing out on players on the WW I could use while you’re chillin at the house and wasting a valuable roster spot.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DFWSooner said:

For Godsakes Kimbrel, sign somewhere! Anywhere. Even if you’re not closing, I need the holds. I’m missing out on players on the WW I could use while you’re chillin at the house and wasting a valuable roster spot.

He’s apparently in ATL at the moment

Just now, BMcP said:

He’s apparently in ATL at the moment

Awesome. Take less money you have to. That’s the perfect spot for him and they need him.

I was winning 8-4 going into this weekend and on cruise control, on the strength of my hitting.

Other guy has Mike Trout.

Want to guess the final score?

Going to lose to start in all 3 leagues:

1 league gonna lose 17-1 due to my wonderful pitching 

1 league guy had 13 starters and due to my starting pitching so losing that points league by 60

lastly going to lose by 50 or so points due to my starting pitching 

see a trend here?

Love

Eduardo Rodriguez 

I was down 10-1 pretty much all week including Sunday morning. Mounted a huge comeback led by Scary Gary, only to fall one HR short of winning. Needed Nolan or Dahl to homer last night at Coors...so close!

Well...I won my first matchup and scored the most points in the league scoring me a $20 right out of the gate week 1.

And I did it with what I consider patchwork SP. 

I play on rtsports, and for some reason Clint Frazier is not eligible for OF. He is listed as a DH/Utility. Really upset. I let support know but they aren't going to change his eligibility until he has played in 20 games this season. Deer diary.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, mowntineer said:

Well...I won my first matchup and scored the most points in the league scoring me a $20 right out of the gate week 1.

And I did it with what I consider patchwork SP. 

We have a thread for these.  Unless you're upset about winning $20, in which case I can DM you my Venmo info.

Edited by ToO_BaD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ToO_BaD said:

We have a thread for these.  Unless you're upset about winning $20, in which case I can DM you my Venmo info.

It'll be my entire winnings for the year, most likely. 

• Haha 1

Turner not playing, so I moved Healy (1b) into 3b. Somehow Bird got moved into 1b vs.  Verlander.

Da fuq. That's an 0fer 4.

It'd be awesome if I didn't have a new freakin injury every day.

Just a sluggish start for my team, thought i fleeced the league with my first 4 picks Acuna-Rizzo-Bryant-Nola... rough first week and change

on top of their slow starts second base production of profar (lost scooter due to injury) has been chris davis-esque...

h2h format, so i was lucky enough that the team i faced put up the second worst stats

Posted (edited)

Playing the team in the league who has been a total F'n luck box for the past 15 years, he starts 1/20 and ends with a pinch hit HR from Franmil Reyes. Playing this guy is maddening, reliever wins, pinch hit HR's, anything that is totally lucky in a positive way and this hump always gets it. Going to be a long week. 

Edited by ComeSaleAway

Turner, Dahl, Clevinger, Hill...this season is over before it even started.