Sign in to follow this  
Los Angeles Blue Sox

Two Players Looking for a New League

Two players looking to join a last minute league together. Redraft league, 

All sites, formats considered. If you're looking for a few members, come kill two birds with one stone. 

My long time super competitive league drafting tomorrow night needs two members! $100 entry fee through league safe. We need two replace two guys that haven't paid so you two would be perfect! Draft is on yahoo, 12 team redraft, auction, roto league. Let me know if you're interested 

The rosters are: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL

Hitting categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)

Pitching categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

I Truly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to greeting you guys in the messages in the league!!!! Thank you so much!!!!