thecrimsonllama

Looking for a league for Me and my Dad

I'm tired of recruiting for my leagues because I can't even get a reply on here, Fantrax or Reddit.

NO: dynasty, roto, keepers, auctions, blah blah blah. We want a normal snake draft. It needs to be free or cheap if the league looks right for us. It has to be Saturday 8pm or later or sunday. Those are my off days.

I want a league with lots of scoring categories. As in depth as possible. A points league with 10-12 teams would be great, but I'd be okay with a H2H or Categories league.

Join my league! H2H with 10 plus scoring categories for pitchers and hitters. We have players of varying experience levels and the league is free. We really just want to have a fun fantasy league of our to play in so we dont have to do random leagues, and we are looking for a couple more players. We are on yahoo and drafting this Sunday night at 7:30 pacific time. 

Hey there, the above league looks good, but if it doesn't work out, I posted my info a couple days ago:

Established league (Yahoo H2H pts) with active owners would like to expand from 10 to 12 teams. Fun league with some extra points available for speed, good relievers, etc, to allow every player to have an impact. Snake draft is early next Sunday, 3/23 (or late Sunday evening if you live in Tokyo, as I do-- we're an international league). Autodraft is also fine.

I should add that although we're quite competitive, inexperienced managers are welcome-- I'll be happy to guide you, as long as you commit to making an effort all season (as every one of our teams does). 

Pls send a message for more info, invitation link--- pclf@yahoo.com 

Would love to get a couple more active owners on board. Thanks--

Hello.  My league is brand new H2H Cat. 20 teams and 25 dollar entry thru leaguesafe.  It's going to be a dynasty league snake draft with a full roster MLB like 40 players.  I also want to include a salary cap payroll type scenario for all the teams just like the major league.  I will have links to player salaries so you can adjust your lineups accordingly.  Here's the link/ settings to check out the league and join also if interested...http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=19673279&inviteId=f70d0965-77ef-4720-85a2-9364300f2ba8