edbuzz

WALL STREET LEAGUE/$1000/AUCTION REDRAFT LEAGUE

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE 

I have ONE LAST SPOT to fill in order to complete an 18 team league with a live auction on FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH AT 6:30PM in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. Any of you who live in the NYC-tri state area or those who are willing to venture to NYC for a live auction, contact me. We rent out a banquet room of a restaurant, typical bar food, free wifI. 

I've been running leagues for over 20 years now. And not one complaint on rotoworld about my leagues. I've been posting on this site since 2007.

OUR LEAGUE FEE IS $1000 PER TEAM. 

Standard 5x5 auction redraft league. Roto, mixed league, no keepers. 13 hitters, 9 pitchers and 5 reserves for a total of 27 players with $260 to spend.

We use CBS sports as our stats provider.

I'm also running an online fantasy baseball redraft auction. So any one from around the country who'd like to compete in an 18 team league with a $1000 entry fee per team can do so with us.

Please contact me via email, edbuzz@optonline.net or by cell phone 718 687 3251 for more info.

And you should also know I run online AND live auctions in NYC for Fantasy basketball and online league only for Fantasy football since it's a snake draft. 

Good luck this season.

Ed