tonycpsu

2019 Completed Trades Thread

14 team obp league traded my Justin Bour for his Maikel Franco.  😎

12 Team OBP League

Traded my German Marquez for his Jose Abreu.

12 team keeper league h2h cats w 12 player MiLB roster

Traded: Rendon

Received: Lindor

Traded: Sale

Received: Vlad

Both happened on opening day.  Shortly before Sale got lit up by Seattle.  The guy who traded me Vlad said hes so used to seeing keeper/dynasty leagues flop after year 1 that he needed "playing now" type players.  Him saying that was the only thing that even made me hesitate haha

11 hours ago, TheNephilim said:

Traded my Clevinger (preinjury) for his Goldschmidt 

Hopefully it's not serious I need him lol

On 3/26/2019 at 1:20 PM, hangin n wangin said:

12 team 5x5

Gave: Turner, Bellinger

Got: Blackmon, Goldschmidt, Villar

Thoughts?

Even with the season Bellinger is having so far, B has 2 top 25, maybe even 20, guys and the top ranked 1B in ADP this year.  It is tough though people are definitely overpaying like crazy for Bellinger after skipping over him during their first 4 or 5 picks. 

13 hours ago, nlm said:

12 Team OBP League

Traded my German Marquez for his Jose Abreu.

Nonono!!! Sorry i am Marquez owner and I think dude is a generational talent.  Abreu's getting old, soon we will see him as a poor man's Miguel Cabrera.  Not triple crown Miggy, like post 2016 Miggy.  Yikes

6 hours ago, arbys5for5 said:

Even with the season Bellinger is having so far, B has 2 top 25, maybe even 20, guys and the top ranked 1B in ADP this year.  It is tough though people are definitely overpaying like crazy for Bellinger after skipping over him during their first 4 or 5 picks. 

Yea... I’m still not regretting it. I knew Belly would be a beast. I didn’t like turner (just a personal preference).... I got stuck with him in my draft cause the players I wanted were gone. Villar is playing great too.

couple sell high and buy lows

12 teamers 5x5 redraft h2h

gave Bellinger paddock 

got judge and mikolas

gave moncada pete Alonso and scooter

got jo ram

gave harper

got jdm 

All happened yesterday within 2 minutes with 4 different owners in the league in my sig.

1. Give: Brad Keller

Get: Carlos Correa

2. Give: Steven Matz, Ketel Marte

Get: Noah Syndergaard, David Peralta

3. Give: Whit Merrifield, Victor Robles

Get: Zac Eflin, Paul Goldschmidt

4. Give: Anthony Rizzo

Get: Lorenzo Cain

10 team 5x5 roto dynasty, keep forever.

Gave: Clevinger
Got: Price

• Confused 2

keeper league (only 4 players kept) h2h 7x7 with OBP, SLG, K/BB, and OBPA.

Gave: Merill Kelly

Got: Jack Flaherty

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h

deeper rosters

gave moncada and robles

got mookie

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Last week before Dahl was injured, I traded:

My: Dahl, Hendricks

His: Xander

I did feel pretty bad when Dahl went down, but considering my team name was China Dahls...he should have probably knew what was coming 😏

On 4/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, tonycpsu said:

10 team 5x5 roto dynasty, keep forever.

Gave: Clevinger
Got: Price

I don't understand

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roscobangs said:

I don't understand

Win now situation.  Clev's out for at least 2 months and perhaps more.  See "Kershaw, Clayton" for how a back issue can derail a career.  Even if it's not that bad for Clevinger, who knows if he comes back at 100%.

Meanwhile, Price is still a back end SP2, and I needed someone to replace Clevinger's innings.  I put out some other feelers but nobody was forking over a Verlander or a Buehler for an injured Clevinger.  Sometimes in dynasty leagues you have to make a move that's bad for next year to win this year.

For what it's worth, I just moved to acquire Clev in my other dynasty league (12-team OBP) where I'm rebuilding:

Gave: Dan Vogelbach, Corbin Burnes, Jimmy Nelson
Got: Mike Clevinger, Brandon Lowe, Ramon Laureano, Kyle Gibson

So it's not like I'm not sold on Clevinger's value or anything -- just different league situations.

4 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

Win now situation.  Clev's out for at least 2 months and perhaps more.  See "Kershaw, Clayton" for how a back issue can derail a career.  Even if it's not that bad for Clevinger, who knows if he comes back at 100%.

Meanwhile, Price is still a back end SP2, and I needed someone to replace Clevinger's innings.  I put out some other feelers but nobody was forking over a Verlander or a Buehler for an injured Clevinger.  Sometimes in dynasty leagues you have to make a move that's bad for next year to win this year.

For what it's worth, I just moved to acquire Clev in my other dynasty league (12-team OBP) where I'm rebuilding:

Gave: Dan Vogelbach, Corbin Burnes, Jimmy Nelson
Got: Mike Clevinger, Brandon Lowe, Ramon Laureano, Kyle Gibson

So it's not like I'm not sold on Clevinger's value or anything -- just different league situations.

I guess the fact that he was just so filthy, and that it’s his first back injury colored me as not too concerned. I have gone to the Frankie Montas’ of the world for my innings replacements. I truly think the AL central is one of the worst hitting divisions of the past decade, so I’d be hesitant to trade any of those guys for a discount. 

I also hate Price and the Red Sox. Signed, a Jays fan.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, roscobangs said:

I guess the fact that he was just so filthy, and that it’s his first back injury colored me as not too concerned. I have gone to the Frankie Montas’ of the world for my innings replacements. I truly think the AL central is one of the worst hitting divisions of the past decade, so I’d be hesitant to trade any of those guys for a discount. 

I also hate Price and the Red Sox. Signed, a Jays fan.

Yeah, I hear ya, but I like winning my fantasy leagues more than I dislike Price and/or the Sox.  Surely you'd rather have Price over Montas, no?  I like Montas as well and am rostering him even in a 10-teamer, but even with the AL East, Price should finish as a top 20-25 SP with a good number of innings.  He'll pad his disappointing divisional stats by feasting on the tomato cans in the rest of the AL.

12 minutes ago, tonycpsu said:

Yeah, I hear ya, but I like winning my fantasy leagues more than I dislike Price and/or the Sox.  Surely you'd rather have Price over Montas, no?  I like Montas as well and am rostering him even in a 10-teamer, but even with the AL East, Price should finish as a top 20-25 SP with a good number of innings.  He'll pad his disappointing divisional stats by feasting on the tomato cans in the rest of the AL.

Of course Price>Montas. I just picked Montas up off waivers and DL’d Clevinger.

keeper league 12 team h2h 7x7 with OBP, SLG, k/bb, and OBPA.

I picked up Heyward 2 days ago and just now turned him into Giancarlo stanton.

• Haha 1

I know this forum is for completed trades but I'm pretty new to this, I'm very unaware of whose mediocre, good or great.

I received a trade request and this was the offer.

Receive: T.pham/ O.Narvaez/E.Suarez

Give: D. Santana/ K.Bryant

H2H league, Keep 6 players.

Just gave up Madbum and Vizcaino for Folty

Starting to regret it when I remembered we switched to QS this season. Folty should provide good ratios though.

Rotation will be Scherzer, Bauer, Morton, Folty, Ryu, Caleb Smith, Boyd

Posted (edited)

16-team keeper (keep 13 forever) 10x10 custom cat

Made these trades before season (Early March~Late March)

Give: Kluber, Marte, Bauers

Get: Tatis Jr. Alonso, Folty, Robles, 2nd round pick

Give: Sale, Castellanos

Get: Moncada, Paddack, Marquez, 1st round pick (2020), 1st round pick (2021)

Give: Clevinger, Rodgers

Get: Luzardo, Santana, 1st round pick

Wonderful 3 trades so far...

However, I made 1 meh trade

Give: Davis (Khris, of course)

Get: Profar, McCullers 

(well, at least I can see how Lance does next year, so...)

I wanted a semi-rebuild and went for full-prospect mode, Many thought that I was getting robbed,

Turns out now I have Moncada, Albies, Tatis, Robles, Alonso, Buxton, Bellinger, Acuna, Santana (Domingo), Freeman, Paddack, Marquez, Luzardo, Glasnow

with 3 1st round picks next year.

Not sure how it will pan out in the end, but I think I'm in a good position since I'm receiving almost 5-6 trade offers daily :)

Edited by jhsong916