tonycpsu

2019 Completed Trades Thread

In an 18 team dynasty roto:

I give: Springer, Encarnacion, and McCutchen

I get: Domingo Santana, Gallo, Cruz, and Boyd

Who wins?

Yahoo redraft auction, 12tm, 6x6 (OPS and Hits and no BA for hitters, QS for pitchers)

SENT: JoRam+K. Bryant

RECIEVED: Betts+Vlad Jr

I think shoulder surgeries/injuries take awhile for power hitters to get their power back from. Gave Bryant a try because I liked his price and OF eligibility in yahoo. Had Chapman, mondesi, villar, and Correa in my deep IF. Other owner was tired of waiting on betts to come around and vlads arrival, had a glaring need at 2B and 3B, and is not really a huge fan of betts. He also loves Bryant. 

7 hours ago, Wytchclt55 said:

Yahoo redraft auction, 12tm, 6x6 (OPS and Hits and no BA for hitters, QS for pitchers)

I think shoulder surgeries/injuries take awhile for power hitters to get their power back from. Gave Bryant a try because I liked his price and OF eligibility in yahoo. Had Chapman, mondesi, villar, and Correa in my deep IF. Other owner was tired of waiting on betts to come around and vlads arrival, had a glaring need at 2B and 3B, and is not really a huge fan of betts. He also loves Bryant. 

I think you made out like a bandit here 👍👍

• Thanks 1

12 Team redraft (8x8) 1B,2B,3B,L,CG,QS

Gave: Vizcaino, Conforto 

Got: Blackmon 

Gave: D. Holland 

Got: Yu Darvish

Gave: Kiermaier 

Got: Wade Davis 

Feel like I did great here 

10 team 8x8 (r 2b 3b hr rbi steals avg ops w cg k saves qs era whip hra) redraft

i give arrieta corbin and benintendi  I get syndergaard and strasburg 

ramos (c) voit (1b) moustakas (2b) suarez (3b) story (ss) alonso (if) acuna (lf) robles (cf) mazara (rf) meadows (of) carpenter McNeil gennett (ir) 

buehler syndergaard strasburg wheeler glasnow stripling montas buchholz hill (ir) luzardo (na) yates chapman jeffress 

winker markakis nimmo and kiermair are available if I want another outfielder but i think I’m gonna grab a sp or a reliever to help with k’s era and whip

12 Team H2H 5x5

Gave Chris Paddack, Greg Holland, and Blake Parker 

For

Yasmani Grandal and Jesse Winker. 

12 team h2h redraft 5x5

gave moncada, Osuna, leclerc

got altuve and wheeler

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Pete Alonso for Yoan Moncada in a roto redraft 14 team 5x5. I'm getting Moncada and already have Goldy, Bell, and McMahon. I have Suarez and Jose Ramirez at 2nd and 3rd but the stolen bases are nice and i feel like both have 90 rbi potential. Am I selling too low?

Edited by SDeezy10

league mates did this in 10 team NL only and i'm wondering if i'm the only one who thinks it is terrible.

Nick sends:
Josh Bell, Ryan Braun, Brad Brach

Ben Sends:
Kenley Jansen

On 4/19/2019 at 12:12 PM, axiom20XX said:

league mates did this in 10 team NL only and i'm wondering if i'm the only one who thinks it is terrible.

Nick sends:
Josh Bell, Ryan Braun, Brad Brach

Ben Sends:
Kenley Jansen

Seems fine. 

On 4/16/2019 at 10:03 AM, Wytchclt55 said:

The police will be at your door shortly. Lol

One that went down over the weekend in my 12 team league:

Geritt Cole 

for

Corey Kluber

Andrew Benintendi

i didn’t like it one bit

2 hours ago, Call me Red said:

One that went down over the weekend in my 12 team league:

Geritt Cole 

for

Corey Kluber

Andrew Benintendi

i didn’t like it one bit

I actually just got cole in one of my leagues. I have Thor, taillon, Bieber but needed an established ace to anchor my staff because syndergaard has forgotten how to get people out. Traded with an Astros fan fwiw:

Received:

SP G. Cole, HOU

Sent:

SS C. Correa, HOU

SP M. Fried, ATL

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wytchclt55 said:

I actually just got cole in one of my leagues. I have Thor, taillon, Bieber but needed an established ace to anchor my staff because syndergaard has forgotten how to get people out. Traded with an Astros fan fwiw:

Received:

SP G. Cole, HOU

Sent:

SS C. Correa, HOU

SP M. Fried, ATL

That’s reasonable. But Kluber and Benny?

Traded my Chapman for his Fried. I already have Osuna Davis and Holland. Minter/Brasier/Strop are also on the waiver wire (more than one team in my 10 teamer decided to punt saves). Honestly as far as value is concerned I think I may have won out anyway. Love Fried. 

Found this offer sitting in my box, and jumped on it. Honesty, owning Aguilar was getting painful...

He sent: Andrew Benintendi

I sent: Michael Pineda, Jesus Aguilar

what do you guys think of this trade that happened in a 14 team 6x6 roto. J.Altuve/M.Smith for D.Gordon/D.Dahl

26 minutes ago, Diezl528 said:

what do you guys think of this trade that happened in a 14 team 6x6 roto. J.Altuve/M.Smith for D.Gordon/D.Dahl

Awful trade for whoever is getting DGordon. Borderline vetoable.