tonycpsu

2019 Completed Trades Thread

5x5 OBP > AVG Roto League

I traded Griffin Canning
I received John Gant

Posted (edited)

I sold [Franmil Reyes] before last week for Woodruff.

Feeling very good about that so far.

*knocks on wood*

Edited by tonycpsu
Post moved.

12 team 5x5 (OBP in place of average).  It was difficult being disappointed about JoRam.

Sent: JoRam and Matt Carpenter

Received: Kris Bryant and Matt Olson

2 hours ago, happygilmore said:

12 team 5x5 (OBP in place of average).  It was difficult being disappointed about JoRam.

Sent: JoRam and Matt Carpenter

Received: Kris Bryant and Matt Olson

What was difficult about this trade? There's no world where you didn't get the better part of that trade. Did you get to insult his family too? Good God.

• Like 1

10 team points league

Sent: Austin Riley

Received: Chris Paddack

Paddack comes with keeper rights in the 21st round. Riley does not have keeper rights this year.

10-team 5x5 keep forever dynasty league with team in "win now" mode.

Gave: Andrew McCutchen, Brandon Lowe, Spencer Turnbull
Got: Mike Minor, Ryan Braun

Gave: Jean Segura, Ryan Braun, Carlos Carrasco
Got: Michael Brantley, Oscar Mercado, Kenta Maeda

I thank Mr. Braun for his two weeks of solid, if unspectural play and wish him well with his new club.

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h

gave riley, montas, a chapman, colome

got sale and degrom

not sure how I feel. 

I guess I cant complain riley and colome for sale

montas and chapman for deGrom.

maybe a slight overpay but with j up coming off dl and owning alvarez and senzel already riley was expendable

12 team- 12 player keeper league

I got offered a trade:

Michael chavis

Victor Robles

And nick Denzel

2nd 2nd

For 

Elroy jimenez

11th

12th

I am really hyped for eloy and his potential..

But is this trade to good to say no ?

20 hours ago, colepenhagen said:

12 team 5x5 redraft h2h

gave riley, montas, a chapman, colome

got sale and degrom

not sure how I feel. 

I guess I cant complain riley and colome for sale

montas and chapman for deGrom.

maybe a slight overpay but with j up coming off dl and owning alvarez and senzel already riley was expendable

WOW. That  trade is highway robbery. Whats not to love about that trade? Id take that trade 24/7 365. 

12 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

WOW. That  trade is highway robbery. Whats not to love about that trade? Id take that trade 24/7 365. 

I completely agree 

Posted (edited)

10-team keeper league, keep 3. Jorge Polanco and Austin Meadows for Scherzer, is that pretty equal value? 

Edited by ryno1980

14 team, keep 5 -- already had Acuna, Vlad, Tatis locked in with Robles, Meadows, Alonso, Paddack battling for 2 spots.

Sent -- Springer, Eloy, Glasnow

Received -- Bellinger

On 6/20/2019 at 8:10 PM, Mikebooter said:

12 team- 12 player keeper league

I got offered a trade:

Michael chavis

Victor Robles

And nick Denzel

2nd 2nd

For 

Elroy jimenez

11th

12th

I am really hyped for eloy and his potential..

But is this trade to good to say no ?

You have to accept that deal, imo.

My Buehler for Sanchez. Haven’t had a catcher all year. Made this trade Thursday and it goes through on Sunday so I got his last start. Kinda regretting it now because Montas got suspended after I accepted but my lineup when healthy now is ridiculous 

SPs at the time - Buehler, Strasburg, Clevinger, Montas, Minor, Odorizzi, Syndergaard, Canning, Plesac, S Gray, Luzardo 

Lineup when healthy post trade

C - Sanchez, 1B - Voit, 2B - Gennett, 3B - Moustakas, SS - Story, IF - Polanco, LF - Acuna, CF - Gallo, RF - JD, OF - Kepler, bench - Mercado, Suarez

12 team redraft h2h 5x5

gave Stanton pham and kepler

got acuna

a bit of overpay but hopefully I can get an outfield 3 and 1 util out of buxton, robles, alvarez

• Like 1

10-team 5x5 redraft.  Strong offense, desperate for pitching.

Gave: Aaron Nola, Luke Voit
Got: Blake Snell, Hunter Dozier

12-team H2H points redraft. 

Traded Alonso and Darvish for Corbin. Alonso isn't as valuable in points leagues. 

I traded Rodgers for Reynolds this year in dynasty, it just goes to show that you can be a top prospect but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t hit in the MLB. Who knows maybe Rodgers figures it out like Kingery this year, I’m still excited to have Reynolds, that kid can rake.

10 hours ago, Steve O said:

I traded Rodgers for Reynolds this year in dynasty, it just goes to show that you can be a top prospect but it doesn’t mean anything if you can’t hit in the MLB. Who knows maybe Rodgers figures it out like Kingery this year, I’m still excited to have Reynolds, that kid can rake.

I don’t know about this one. Rodgers has about 80 PAs in the majors so it’s to early to say he can’t hit ML pitching. Some of the greats didn’t hit well on the majors when first called up. 

Reynolds can definitely hit but can he hit for power? He may be a good average/OBP player but he doesn’t steal bases and may not hit a lot of homers. 

Rodgers is talented and plays in Colorado.

i would have stuck with Rodgers

Received: Xander Bogaerts and Stephen Strasburg

Gave: Bryce Harper and Chris Paddack 

Win now mode baby!

On 6/22/2019 at 12:48 AM, 20Duval904 said:

14 team, keep 5 -- already had Acuna, Vlad, Tatis locked in with Robles, Meadows, Alonso, Paddack battling for 2 spots.

Sent -- Springer, Eloy, Glasnow

Received -- Bellinger

That looks like a big overpay to me. Cody is still playing well, but not nearly where he started the year. Springer and Glasnow were having career years before getting hurt, and Eloy is just a rookie who was being held in same regard as Vlad and Tatis before season. I think either of Springer or Eloy could have been your 5th keeper (Alonso), or you could have gotten more than just CB with that package 

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

That looks like a big overpay to me. Cody is still playing well, but not nearly where he started the year. Springer and Glasnow were having career years before getting hurt, and Eloy is just a rookie who was being held in same regard as Vlad and Tatis before season. I think either of Springer or Eloy could have been your 5th keeper (Alonso), or you could have gotten more than just CB with that package 

That’s fair but I wasn’t gonna keep any of the 3 I traded. Bellinger is a definite keeper and an elite player. Now the plan is to have Bellinger, Acuna, Vlad, Tatis, (1 of Alonso, Meadows, Robles) as my 5.

Didn’t know it at the time too but now Glasnow has a setback and may not pitch until September, if at all, too. 

12 hours ago, 20Duval904 said:

That’s fair but I wasn’t gonna keep any of the 3 I traded. Bellinger is a definite keeper and an elite player. Now the plan is to have Bellinger, Acuna, Vlad, Tatis, (1 of Alonso, Meadows, Robles) as my 5.

Didn’t know it at the time too but now Glasnow has a setback and may not pitch until September, if at all, too. 

I agree that you just swapped out a better keeper, and I would keep Alonso if I were you. My thinking about it being a sizable overpay is for this year.