PackersFan1979

LeSean McCoy 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, RandyShackleford said:

Sounds like we roll the same way. I’m not so high as to start him over Jones. My gut just says this is a good week for him. I’m also conservative enough to not roll him over Jones, but I’m sure as $h!+ not going to be surprised when he puts up RB1 numbers!

I hope you're right!!!  😎  As I said a few pages back, Denver can be run on.  I just hope Reid is smart enough to realize that rolling with Shady and confining Jagian Williams to the bench gives him the best chance to win.  We'll find out soon!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

I hope you're right!!!  😎  As I said a few pages back, Denver can be run on.  I just hope Reid is smart enough to realize that rolling with Shady and confining Jagian Williams to the bench gives him the best chance to win.  We'll find out soon!!!

Amen! One hour til we have an answer. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Jagien*

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

Jagien*

He’s not good enough for me to bother learning how to spell his name. 😆

• Haha 1

Zeke, Mack, and Freeman starting with the KC twins riding the pine until something that means something happens.

8 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Zeke, Mack, and Freeman starting with the KC twins riding the pine until something that means something happens.

If I had those 3 options, I would start them over the KC rb's right now, too, but it's either McCoy or Jordan Howard for me in my 0.5 PPR flex spot this week and I'm rolling the dice on Shady.

Just need this guy to hit paydirt this week so he can boost his trade value. At least I could flip him for a bum TE if he gets 8-12 pts today and leads the backfield again. 

3 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Just need this guy to hit paydirt this week so he can boost his trade value. At least I could flip him for a bum TE if he gets 8-12 pts today and leads the backfield again. 

I think that on a short week, with Mahomes' ankle hurting and on a 2 game losing streak, the Chiefs will come out trying to establish the run.  McCoy should get at least 12-15 carries tonight.

Andy Reid isn't very bright, the Chiefs keep losing and the common denominator is they're not RUNNING the ball.

Reid has a huge ego and will continue to do it his way whether they're losing or not which is why I would be hesitant to start McCoy, it's a crap shoot on how many carries he'll get.

As good as Mahomes is he's not Dan Marino, Reid apparently thinks otherwise.

• Like 1

Leaving him on my bench... I have that itch to switch ... but I hate Thursday night games, and I know Chiefs will run more but Denver has played better of late,  feel better if this was a home game. 

Nothing to see here just the lead running back for the chiefs quietly averaging 5ypc.

• Haha 1

Not that I like Mahomes being down...but this has to raise McCoy’s Stock immensely. If you can’t throw it, you’ve got to run it.    

Edited by RandyShackleford
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

an ok flex for bye weeks if Mahomes is ok, need a TD to get the over though 

Edited by JSA2422

It's absolutely baffling why Reid keeps running Williams out there, he's literally 40 for 71 yards on the year while he's got a guy in McCoy averaging 5, and can also catch passes. McCoy again does enough to show why you can't drop him, but still Reid is preventing from being a comfortable start or a tradable asset.

11 minutes ago, RandyShackleford said:

Not that I like Mahomes being down...but this has to raise McCoy’s Stock immensely. If you can’t throw it, you’ve got to run it.    

Every team will stack the box. This doesn't help anyone.

Part of me wants him to get 15 touches every game but I feel he wont make it out healthy

Edited by affliction
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, RandyShackleford said:

Or you can just go 3 and out every possession like Cincy has this year.

• Like 1

I think we all need to let go of the dream that any back for KC will be meaningful this year.

• Like 1

Not sure what to think.... if Moore is the long term QB then I think other defenses will figure it out and this offense will be awful which sucks because there is so much talent... we will know tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, kball09 said:

Every team will stack the box. This doesn't help anyone.

I don’t know if that will work with Tyreke and Kelce on the field 

• Like 2

Just now, affliction said:

Part of me wants him to get 15 touches every game but I feel he wont make it out healthy

no shot he'd last, people want a player to own but he's not running him into the ground for a reason. If they could up his receptions and set up some money screens though that would be great. 

• Like 1

As has been stated over and over in this thread, McCoy is one of the most durable RBs to play the game.  It's not that he doesn't get hurt, it's that he plays through it.

• Haha 1