PaddyAustralia

Do Draft Lists for 2019-20

Early picks: Giannis, Harden, Embiid, KAT, Jokic, Lillard, George

Midround: JJJ, Collins, KP, Young, Robinson, Doncic

Late Round: Murray, Kyle Anderson, Elf, Bam, Sato, Hachimura, Levert

what round would you take Zion?

It's hard to trust rookies so maybe 4th although a some may take him earlier.

7 hours ago, fachowski said:

7 hours ago, fachowski said:

Unless he loses some weight and becomes less erratic he is on my DND list. Man is one awkward landing away from an ACL or PCL injury.

Lilliard, Jokic, KAT, Vucevic, Russwole Westbrook, Ben Simmons, Harden, the splash brothers and KD if KD leaves, LBJ is gonna be a monster next season, AD if he is in a new team, Kawhi in a new team, Jimmy on a new team,

Mid-later rounds if available- Lamb, Dedmon, Murray, B.Lopez, Smart, Oubre.

Not a lot of talk about AD so far. If he's traded to a decent situation, does he go with Greek, Harden and KAT in a clear top 4 tier?

And if he's not traded, where do you take him?

2 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

Not a lot of talk about AD so far. If he's traded to a decent situation, does he go with Greek, Harden and KAT in a clear top 4 tier?

And if he's not traded, where do you take him?

If he is traded he almost will certainly go to a team with another bonafide superstar so he will definitely take a hit in production. I think as it stands now the top 10 next year should go:

1. Harden

2. Giannis

3. Karl Anthony-Towns

4. Jokic

5. Davis

6. Curry

7. Lebron

8. George

9. Durant

10. Lillard/Embiid

I believe after this year of superstars and injuries people are going to value durability a lot more than in previous years. Players like Lillard, Towns and Jokic will go a lot higher because of how healthy they are during the season. Players like Kawhi, Embiid and Oladipo will fall because of the injury history.

35 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

If he is traded he almost will certainly go to a team with another bonafide superstar so he will definitely take a hit in production. I think as it stands now the top 10 next year should go:

1. Harden

2. Giannis

3. Karl Anthony-Towns

4. Jokic

5. Davis

6. Curry

7. Lebron

8. George

9. Durant

10. Lillard/Embiid

I believe after this year of superstars and injuries people are going to value durability a lot more than in previous years. Players like Lillard, Towns and Jokic will go a lot higher because of how healthy they are during the season. Players like Kawhi, Embiid and Oladipo will fall because of the injury history.

There is no way Lebron should be taken over George or KD. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

There is no way Lebron should be taken over George or KD. 

Would love your reasoning behind this. Somehow i think that this season was not a season he was trying very hard in and next year with more talent (or better talent) around him we will get another season of 25 8 and 8 which i think would be better than a couple more points/better ft shooting or 3s.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Would love your reasoning behind this. Somehow i think that this season was not a season he was trying very hard in and next year with more talent (or better talent) around him we will get another season of 25 8 and 8 which i think would be better than a couple more points/better ft shooting or 3s.

He's already averaging 27.5/8/8 this season and in 9cat he's much worse than KD and George already. I'm not sure how much better you think his stats could get next year compared to this year. If you compare his averages with Durant this year Lebron actually has higher 3pm, 2 more rebounds and 2 more assists per game with everything else almost the same besides the ft%. Yet Lebron is ranked 19 per game vs KDs 9th per game due to the difference in ft % alone. George is even ranked 3rd due to his insane 3.8 3ptm per game, unless you're punting ft there should be no reason you should draft Lebron ahead of them. It's the same deal with Westbrook, it doesn't matter if he averages 25/10/10 if he's shooting 65% from the line he shouldn't be drafted in the 1st round unless you're punting. 

Edited by Raiiny
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Raiiny said:

He's already averaging 27.5/8/8 this season and in 9cat he's much worse than KD and George already. I'm not sure how much better you think his stats could get next year compared to this year. If you compare his averages with Durant this year Lebron actually has higher 3pm, 2 more rebounds and 2 more assists per game with everything else almost the same besides the ft%. Yet Lebron is ranked 19 per game vs KDs 9th per game due to the difference in ft % alone. George is even ranked 3rd due to his insane 3.8 3ptm per game, unless you're punting ft there should be no reason you should draft Lebron ahead of them. It's the same deal with Westbrook, it doesn't matter if he averages 25/10/10 if he's shooting 65% from the line he shouldn't be drafted in the 1st round unless you're punting. 

Yeah i 100% agree with you on the Ft% comment. However i think that the reason Lebron is behind KD is more because of the games played rather than the FT% alone (53 games played to 70). Games played has a lot to do with a players value (i.e If anyone thinks Anthony Davis fully healthy isn't the best player in fantasy you are bonkers) yet he isnt in the top 5 in most leagues anymore. But i 100% agree that George is better this year than Lebron, however i just see a full season of Lebron as more valuable than a full season of George next year. I think they are interchangeable. If KD stays Lebron is a better option, if he leaves it will most likely be for NY and he will be the main offensive option there so he will most likely be a top 5 pick if so. 

10 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Yeah i 100% agree with you on the Ft% comment. However i think that the reason Lebron is behind KD is more because of the games played rather than the FT% alone (53 games played to 70). Games played has a lot to do with a players value (i.e If anyone thinks Anthony Davis fully healthy isn't the best player in fantasy you are bonkers) yet he isnt in the top 5 in most leagues anymore. But i 100% agree that George is better this year than Lebron, however i just see a full season of Lebron as more valuable than a full season of George next year. I think they are interchangeable. If KD stays Lebron is a better option, if he leaves it will most likely be for NY and he will be the main offensive option there so he will most likely be a top 5 pick if so. 

he was talking about PER GAME stats, so game total does not count. If you look at per game stats LeBron is 19 and KD is 8. If you look at total stats for the season LeBron is 50 and KD is 6.

6 minutes ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

he was talking about PER GAME stats, so game total does not count. If you look at per game stats LeBron is 19 and KD is 8. If you look at total stats for the season LeBron is 50 and KD is 6.

Oh true. I was looking at the wrong thing. I still think Lebron has better value next year overall, thats all i'm arguing. I was just guessing about value and games missed this year, my mistake.

LeBron FT%, Turnovers, and likely missed games for rest of career = no go for me in top 8

9 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Oh true. I was looking at the wrong thing. I still think Lebron has better value next year overall, thats all i'm arguing. I was just guessing about value and games missed this year, my mistake.

1 hour ago, bsu27 said:

LeBron FT%, Turnovers, and likely missed games for rest of career = no go for me in top 8

I wouldn't draft Lebron in the first 2 rounds...MAYBE if I have the first pick and take him at the turn.  Stats are falling off, defensive stats are gone especially since he gives zero effort on that end of the floor, will guaranteed miss at least 10+ games, FT sucks, TO bad.  

• Like 2

On 3/22/2019 at 11:00 AM, Kicker said:

It all depends on adp and what number will player be at the draft.. Everyone talking about mitch rob or doncic means that they will likely not be on my team.. 

In early rounds i prefer smn like Capela or lillard,not that exciting but durable and consistent production

After say 3 round, forget a ADP, that's when you start reaching for the players you want with some upside. If you go by the ADP, you will end up with a lackluster roster.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:40 PM, giannisforpresident said:

Marvin Freaking Bagley 

Yup. I would def reach out say 5th round to get him. Target player indeed.

On 3/24/2019 at 3:40 PM, Simsanityy179 said:

kawhi , Middleton , lauri , brook Lopez 

Really like Lauri outlook next year.

Adams----durable and stock machine if you punt ft

• Like 1