JX3H

Looking for replacement managers for the '19-'20 season: Yahoo/H2H/3 Keepers

Posted (edited)

I have a 12 team H2H league that I am converting from ESPN to Yahoo for next season and looking for a handful of replacement owners.  The league is setup on Yahoo and there is no playing out the end of year, just trying to get some of the teams filled for the '19-'20 season.  It is H2H with 3 keepers for next season with keepers likely to increase to 5 or 6 following the '19-'20 season but the league will vote on the number.

If interested send a PM or leave email and I can provide more details and/or teams available.  First come, first serve on the teams available.

Thank you

Edited by JX3H

Rosters & Cats:

Roster Positions: C, C, LW, LW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR+
Send unjoined players email reminders: Yes
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%)

Posted (edited)

1 team yet and here are some of the players on the roster.  Only need to pick 3 keepers for next season.

-Malkin

-N Backstrom

-Toews

-DeBrincat

-Giroux

-R Smith

-J Carlson

-K Letang

-T Rask

-Halak

Edited by JX3H

Posted (edited)

hi,  i'm Vern,   if still open team, it would be great to join you guys,  let me know if still available, my home email is, weaslevl@yahoo.ca

thx, Vern - i've been running fantasy league's for money & free league's for like 18 years, so not a rookie,  ha

Edited by vern

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, vern said:

hi,  i'm Vern,   if still open team, it would be great to join you guys,  let me know if still available, my home email is, weaslevl@yahoo.ca

thx, Vern - i've been running fantasy league's for money & free league's for like 18 years, so not a rookie,  ha

I sent you an email

Edited by JX3H

10 hours ago, sanantonioboy63 said:

still open?

No sorry, it has been filled.