hanny2042

Any $$ Leagues drafting tonight??

Interested in joining a money league if drafting tonight...preferably after 9 PM Eastern.  Also prefer an auction, but am open to most settings.

hanny2042@gmail.com

I would have interest, but I'm in AZ (a restricted state) and I do not have any fancy know how as to how to use a VPN or some other server to avoid detection from Yahoo as to my home state.  Any thoughts for a work around?  Thanks.

We could group together and put a private league together with League Safe as the depository and bring in all the Canadians and other prohibited folks for a draft around 8pm PST.  $250 may be a little rich for a buy in also (for us who already are in 8 leagues).  Maybe reduce it to somewhere around $125.  Thoughts?

Posted (edited)

Norton and Enigma .. if you have a VPN you can use Yahoo Pro .. I'm from Canada too :P

I just changed servers .. too a few cracks tho. 

Edited by tdk

I'm going to try and put something together for 9pm on Yahoo -- It will show as a Live Auction Draft (Free), but with a League Safe component at $125.  Windy taught me about a Flash Auction a couple days ago and I got my head handed to me as a virgin Auctioneer -- but I'm ready to get in the ring again.

Hey tdk -- I understand -- I didn't want to undermine the other draft, but I thought an alternative might be helpful.  If it doesn't fill, its not the end of the world.

Just to see if you guys wanted to join a different type of league, I have a 12 team, 35 player, 6x6 h2h roto, ESPN, no buy-in, brand new keeper league that I'm setting up. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. Otherwise, here's the link to check it out!

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=10862176&inviteId=31ca4d1e-c00e-4920-a901-42a73ca85034

I have a 1st Year Keeper League Auction Draft. Yahoo will be scoring platform 7x7 H2H Weekly Matchup and we have Proboards setup as info center. $50 will be buy-in. We have 14 teams already looking to make it 16 teams. Draft is 3/24 11am Pacific tomorrow.

Here is a link to our Proboards -

http://dustydiamondleague.proboards.com

Here is link to Yahoo - 

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/3595/invitation?key=e2269e754e4b3384&ikey=9b8be1a9721e8df9