jclee4

Players likely to rest in fantasy playoffs

I have a feeling Kyrie, Draymond and even Giannis might rest today.

I'm hoping to see Draymond and Leonard rest since im playing them both in a tight one. Feel like both are a strong possibility. Wouldnt be surprised to see Cousins or Durant get the rest game either. At least 1 or two warriors. 

A rational coach, franchise, and team would rest irving. They all came out and talked about resting, so there's no better time than on the heel of playing the previous night. Plus, they're traveling back from charlotte. Rational thinking would tell you that irving will sit, especially considering his history of knee problems. But then again, rational thinking doesn't apply to boston.

2 minutes ago, droselicious said:

A rational coach, franchise, and team would rest irving. They all came out and talked about resting, so there's no better time than on the heel of playing the previous night. Plus, they're traveling back from charlotte. Rational thinking would tell you that irving will sit, especially considering his history of knee problems. But then again, rational thinking doesn't apply to boston.

Coming off of 3 losses in a row I doubt kyrie sits

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I like how wishing opponent players to have a Rest game is far more ethical than wishing injuries.

Edited by Gamecubesupreme
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Boogie, KD, Blake, Klay on their 2nd night of B2Bs... I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of them rested. 

I wonder if Irving's birthday yesterday would matter as to if he sits or not.  Maybe he had a birthday party after the game or something ....

30 minutes ago, Gamecubesupreme said:

I like how wishing opponent players to have a Rest game is far more ethical than wishing injuries.

We are thinking of their well being

39 minutes ago, cochise316 said:

Horford. 

Yea he was just officially ruled out.

They're reporting that Mike Malone stated he would be resting the key Denver players in their remaining 10 games, but nothing more has come out of that. Guessing all of the starting 5 would be resting at least 2-3 games each moving forward? It has to be a significant number if he's publicly saying it, I'm assuming - but correct me if I'm wrong

On 3/24/2019 at 9:49 AM, Simsanityy179 said:

If kd doesn’t rest today I’d assume golden state believes kds gone this summer

That doesn't make sense... LIKE AT ALL 

5 hours ago, Qartan said:

They're reporting that Mike Malone stated he would be resting the key Denver players in their remaining 10 games, but nothing more has come out of that. Guessing all of the starting 5 would be resting at least 2-3 games each moving forward? It has to be a significant number if he's publicly saying it, I'm assuming - but correct me if I'm wrong

Source?

What are folks doing with AD ? What are the odds he plays all 3 games this week ?

Posted (edited)

Conley will sit against the Suns or the Clippers. If he sits against the Clippers, you can drop after the Suns game and pick up someone playing on Sunday.

Edited by HerrMcKenzie

Zach Lavine already ruled out for tomorrow. Sigh 

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

That doesn't make sense... LIKE AT ALL 

It does , Steve Kerr is known to rest his superstars. He would never let curry play a 5 game week, and the same would of happened for kd in the past 2 seasons. If Kerr and the gs organization believes he’s gone than they wouldn’t preserve him the same 

6 hours ago, fletch44 said:

What are folks doing with AD ? What are the odds he plays all 3 games this week ?

I'm not real optimistic about the odds, but I'm rolling him out there anyway.  What the hell.