Sign in to follow this  
Snilbog

#2 & #3 pick in a redraft! Help

12 team H2H standard 10 cats

We allowed draft pick trading this year, I've aquired the #2 & #3 picks in the draft.  Looking at taking Betts/Trout and 2.  Who should I take at #3?  Really considering Arenado or Turner and to a lesser extent JoRam.  Who would you guys take?

Leave a link, WHIR for sure!  

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Snilbog said:

12 team H2H standard 10 cats

We allowed draft pick trading this year, I've aquired the #2 & #3 picks in the draft.  Looking at taking Betts/Trout and 2.  Who should I take at #3?  Really considering Arenado or Turner and to a lesser extent JoRam.  Who would you guys take?

Leave a link, WHIR for sure!  

How did you end up with picks 2 and 3 in a redraft via trade? What was the trade you made? 

Help?

Edited by IlliniGuy76

3 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

How did you end up with picks 2 and 3 in a redraft via trade? What was the trade you made? 

Hel

Yeah it's a redraft.  The league decided to allow pick trading this year before the draft and then we randomly drew the draft order.  

1 minute ago, Snilbog said:

Yeah it's a redraft.  The league decided to allow pick trading this year before the draft and then we randomly drew the draft order.  

I'm still confused on how you ended up with picks 2 & 3 in a redraft even via a trade? What did you trade to get picks 2 and 3?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

I'm still confused on how you ended up with picks 2 & 3 in a redraft even via a trade? What did you trade to get picks 2 and 3?

Started with 3, got offered 2 for my 22 and 46.  Might have gave up a bit, but I liked a sure thing at 2 more than my options at the end of the 2nd and 4th.  

PS. I'll hit up yours when I get to a desktop. 

Edited by Snilbog

1 minute ago, Snilbog said:

Started with 3, got offered 2 for my 22 and 46.  Might have gave up a bit, but I liked a sure thing at 2 more than my options at the end of the 2nd and 4th.  

I love that trade for you, actually.

Take Betts/Trout & then go Arenado.  Good start!!

• Thanks 1

In light of JoRam injury I'll probably try and snag Betts/Trout at 2 and Arenado at 3.  It would be a juicy HR/STL combo of Betts and JoRam at 2 & 3, but I think I'll opt for Arenado as JoRam is now an unknown.  Turner and Martinez are enticing at 3 as well. 

• Like 1