Sign in to follow this  
Snilbog

#2 & #3 pick in a redraft! Help

Recommended Posts

12 team H2H standard 10 cats

We allowed draft pick trading this year, I've aquired the #2 & #3 picks in the draft.  Looking at taking Betts/Trout and 2.  Who should I take at #3?  Really considering Arenado or Turner and to a lesser extent JoRam.  Who would you guys take?

 

Leave a link, WHIR for sure!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Snilbog said:

12 team H2H standard 10 cats

We allowed draft pick trading this year, I've aquired the #2 & #3 picks in the draft.  Looking at taking Betts/Trout and 2.  Who should I take at #3?  Really considering Arenado or Turner and to a lesser extent JoRam.  Who would you guys take?

 

Leave a link, WHIR for sure!  

 

How did you end up with picks 2 and 3 in a redraft via trade? What was the trade you made? 

Help?

 

Edited by IlliniGuy76

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

 

How did you end up with picks 2 and 3 in a redraft via trade? What was the trade you made? 

Hel

 

Yeah it's a redraft.  The league decided to allow pick trading this year before the draft and then we randomly drew the draft order.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snilbog said:

Yeah it's a redraft.  The league decided to allow pick trading this year before the draft and then we randomly drew the draft order.  

 

I'm still confused on how you ended up with picks 2 & 3 in a redraft even via a trade? What did you trade to get picks 2 and 3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, IlliniGuy76 said:

 

I'm still confused on how you ended up with picks 2 & 3 in a redraft even via a trade? What did you trade to get picks 2 and 3?

Started with 3, got offered 2 for my 22 and 46.  Might have gave up a bit, but I liked a sure thing at 2 more than my options at the end of the 2nd and 4th.  

 

PS. I'll hit up yours when I get to a desktop. 

Edited by Snilbog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snilbog said:

Started with 3, got offered 2 for my 22 and 46.  Might have gave up a bit, but I liked a sure thing at 2 more than my options at the end of the 2nd and 4th.  

 

I love that trade for you, actually.

Take Betts/Trout & then go Arenado.  Good start!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In light of JoRam injury I'll probably try and snag Betts/Trout at 2 and Arenado at 3.  It would be a juicy HR/STL combo of Betts and JoRam at 2 & 3, but I think I'll opt for Arenado as JoRam is now an unknown.  Turner and Martinez are enticing at 3 as well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.