Sign in to follow this  
PatsXGoat

Looking for a H2H pts league w/ $30 or less fee

11 minutes ago, Rockhawk said:

http://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/league/join?leagueId=159058&inviteId=277ed4b3-a144-426e-b1c7-23f755c0c5e5

We are drafting Monday March 25 @ 9:00 pm CST. 10 keepers. Looking for a replacement owner for the Manitoba Saints. $20.

How many spots do u have available? Trying to join with a friend i’ve played with for a while

Posted (edited)

My league is trying to draft today. It is a 10 team H2H each category, and we are trying to draft today. I don't have a draft time, because I am waiting on the last two people to join. My number is 9703141748, hit me up! It is a $20 winner take all league. Or contact via email at rswilks@comcast.net. We are a great group of guys who love baseball and fantasy baseball. @PatsXGoat, we are looking for 3 players so your friend is more than welcome as well! Give me a call, or send me an email and I can provide all the details on the league

Edited by Robert Wilkinson

2 hours ago, Robert Wilkinson said:

My league is trying to draft today. It is a 10 team H2H each category, and we are trying to draft today. I don't have a draft time, because I am waiting on the last two people to join. My number is 9703141748, hit me up! It is a $20 winner take all league. Or contact via email at rswilks@comcast.net. We are a great group of guys who love baseball and fantasy baseball. @PatsXGoat, we are looking for 3 players so your friend is more than welcome as well! Give me a call, or send me an email and I can provide all the details on the league

Aw man it sounds great im just really not a fan of h2h cats. I appreciate the offer though man

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, PatsXGoat said:

How many spots do u have available? Trying to join with a friend i’ve played with for a while

We only have one spot for sure but one owner is on the fence. How certain would both of you join?

Edited by Rockhawk

Hey -- see my post below --

Looking for 3 more owners, for a 12 team league.  Been in and still playing in a 12 team league, but wanted to branch out and try some new categories.  Must pay attention if you join -- be active please!!  email me baabyjaay@gmail.com, or click link -- https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/57392/invitation?key=753f27d92b6515a6&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=2ab6190da5dd3b5c

9 hours ago, Rockhawk said:

We only have one spot for sure but one owner is on the fence. How certain would both of you join?

We would be extremely interested in joining. We’ve been looking for a h2h pts lg like this with a semi cheap entry fee so this looks great. I just have one question though, is the 10 keepers already decided per team from last year or are you guys just starting the league this year and the keepers will be for next year? Cause we’d rather not have keepers given to us from a previous year. Thanks man!

You pick your keepers for this year. They must be selected by 8:00 pm CST. Send me your email address and I can put you in as the new owner.

These are the batters.

Salvador Perez

Edwin Encarnacion

Whit Merrifield

Miguel Andujar

Trevor Story

Bryce Harper

Giancarlo Stanton

Mitch Haniger

Ryan Braun

Anthony Rizzo

Josh Donaldson

Matt Chapman

These are the pitchers.

Max Scherzer

David Price

Andrew Suarez

Erick Fedde

Daniel Norris

Cody Allen

Felipe Vazquez

Masahiro Tanaka

Felix Pena

Chris Straton

Thomas Pannone

Michael Lorenzen

Jason Vargas

Michael Wacha

More than welcome to take a look at this league Draft 3/25/19 @ 1 PM Eastern Time

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/160016/invitation?key=bc7d13a92b36ed70&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=fc250fe9894acef6