Sign in to follow this  
CCC123

Jose Ramirez carted off! What do I do?

I'm suppose to keep him in the 7th round during my draft tonight. This injury doesn't look good. Do I keep Vlad Jr. in 17th round instead?

9 minutes ago, CCC123 said:

I'm suppose to keep him in the 7th round during my draft tonight. This injury doesn't look good. Do I keep Vlad Jr. in 17th round instead?

If you think it's bad, may keep Vlad & go from there. Good luck!

8 minutes ago, CCC123 said:

I had started to type that you should be keeping Ramirez, regardless.  However... more info is needed:  By keeping Vlad Jr in the 17th round - how long do you get to keep him at that value?

I’d wait and see. Can you keep Ramirez after this season for the 7th round price?  Even if he misses half this year that 7th round value is still good.  If it were me, unless I hear confirmation he’s out the entire season, I’m probably taking the chance and keeping him, especially if you can keep him after this season.  

Thats a décision that u make at rhe absolute last possible second after getting as much info as possible. Its srill possible that he'll be back around rhe same rime as vlad.  Id contact the comissioner and let him know that u might make a change late if needed.  You at least have the comfort of knowing that there is an ok plan b.  Hope it works out.

Don't know what happened to JoRam today didn't read or see anything on the web, go Vladdy