New England Patriots 2019 Outlook

On 10/30/2019 at 11:51 PM, DoYourJob said:

Domination continues ROS

On 10/30/2019 at 11:44 PM, SyNdicateZ said:

Cake 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:52 AM, 904kc said:

Starting Pats D/ST with confidence!

On 10/30/2019 at 11:23 PM, babyfaceassasin said:

Y’all about to witness what Belichick does to qbs younger than 25 yrs old this Sunday. 

Image result for lol gif

• Haha 7

Haha, Pats D got punished by Lamar. Weeks 15 and 16 still look juicy AF for teams that get there. Week 14 is an abort. I don't think the 3 games before then are terrible but they aren't the layups the Pats had the first 2 months of the season. Teams will have to make their stretch run without 25-30 a game out of the D slot but we all knew that was coming.

23 minutes ago, Bastardo! said:

Patriots drafted Sony Michel instead of Lamar Jackson.

Sony Michel played a key role in a superbowl win so it could be worse.

• Like 2

Not surprised people are overreacting despite 8 weeks of great production👍

Seems like the norm around these parts🤷‍♂️

The running QB (Lamar Jackson) appears to be the only way a team has a chance to beat the Pats. 

I hope the Pats dont meet them in the playoffs. If so, im nervous. That scheme is hard to stop especially when the QB is super athletic like Jackson.

1 hour ago, Bastardo! said:

Patriots drafted Sony Michel instead of Lamar Jackson.

Didnt they draft Sony over Chubb as well? damn....what a FAILED draft pick

2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

The running QB (Lamar Jackson) appears to be the only way a team has a chance to beat the Pats. 

I hope the Pats dont meet them in the playoffs. If so, im nervous. That scheme is hard to stop especially when the QB is super athletic like Jackson.

Yeah, right.

I've seen this movie before.

They play each other in the divisional round and we all get hyped watching highlights of this game and then Brandon Bolden randomly scores 3 TDs and the Patriots win by 25.

• Like 1

This weekend is gonna make fans remember why Burkhead is so valued. I think he is finally healthy and really shows out out vs the bird. Weeks 1-3 is what the usage should be ros if healthy, right?

• Haha 1

This defense is going to come out screaming i have a feeling. Wentz isnt mobile enough to avoid the patriots. Lamar escaped a few times by the skin of his teeth. The offense will be better with Sanu. Not a pats fan but with a week off and after getting beat good by the Ravens, i wouldnt be shocked if this was a 31-13 type of game.

• Like 3

Jeffery is banged up as well.

NE def will feast. Thanksgiving is coming early.

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

must be tired of sitting on the couch eating cheetos and now wants to blow up some other locker room now. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

must be tired of sitting on the couch eating cheetos and now wants to blow up some other locker room now. 

Yeah foot locker maybe. What a joke AB is.

• Thanks 1

i looked for ab thread due to todays news but there is none, odd. Anyways I can see pats signing him again for next to nothing, pats need it.

• Like 2

They owe him money.

He apologized to Kraft. Had an 8 hour meeting with the NFL.

Sanu is banged up possibly out a few weeks. Dorsett dinged. Young WRs not jelling with Brady.

No real TE to speak of (apologies to Ben Watson).

O-line with issues and no J. Develin at FB this year.

Lot of smoke here.

Can't hurt to pick him up. I'm toiling with who to drop right now.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

i dropped royce freeman who was just depth for me, i am really feeling a chance patriots could make this move. 

1 hour ago, kyoun1e said:

They owe him money.

He apologized to Kraft. Had an 8 hour meeting with the NFL.

Sanu is banged up possibly out a few weeks. Dorsett dinged. Young WRs not jelling with Brady.

No real TE to speak of (apologies to Ben Watson).

O-line with issues and no J. Develin at FB this year.

Lot of smoke here.

Not to mention how bad they need him. This could be Brady’s last year. And they haven’t exactly looked unstoppable lately. If brown is cleared by the NFL, this makes sense. 

Pats now know for sure Gronk aint comming back. whos left that can help the offense that they can sign?

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports the Patriots are not interested in re-signing free agent WR Antonio Brown.

A rumor surfaced earlier Thursday to that effect, but it is in no way surprising coach Bill Belichick will not be touching that third rail again. With Brown's off-the-field issues still far from sorted, it would be extremely surprising were he to see the field again in 2019, while his entire NFL career remains in grave doubt.

18 minutes ago, herschel said:

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports the Patriots are not interested in re-signing free agent WR Antonio Brown.

A rumor surfaced earlier Thursday to that effect, but it is in no way surprising coach Bill Belichick will not be touching that third rail again. With Brown's off-the-field issues still far from sorted, it would be extremely surprising were he to see the field again in 2019, while his entire NFL career remains in grave doubt.

We all know Jeff Howe is the most reliable “reporter” and that he has a direct line of communication with Bill Belichick. If Howe says anything, then it has to be true.

Remember when they released Gordon so they could keep Gunner and trade a 2nd for a career WR2? Who needs jump ball ability and YAC when Gunner can return punts? Oh wait they're both injured now?