Sign in to follow this  
Rotocious

Last Call on a New Dynasty League

7x7 H2H Keeper League on CBS.  60 contract years to sign 30 MLB players (22 active & 8 bench).  There is a 20 man minor league system these players are free of your 60 contract years.

We need just a couple of owners to get this thing going we have 10 owners committed right now we were hoping to get to 14 teams.  We won't be counting the first few days of the season (March 28th - March 31st).

$100 done through leaguesafe.

Just now, Rotocious said:

7x7 H2H Keeper League on CBS.  60 contract years to sign 30 MLB players (22 active & 8 bench).  There is a 20 man minor league system these players are free of your 60 contract years.

We need just a couple of owners to get this thing going we have 10 owners committed right now we were hoping to get to 14 teams.  We won't be counting the first few days of the season (March 28th - March 31st).

$100 done through leaguesafe.

PM me your email and I will invite you into the league.

7 hours ago, Ab21069 said:

Explain how contract years work... I’ve never done contract league 

You get 60 contract years to sign your 30 MLB players.  So 2 year contracts on average.  What's your email it's easier if you just join the league and check it out.

On 3/25/2019 at 8:29 PM, Billy_baseball03 said:

What are the 14 categories ??

R, RBI, HR, SB, AVG, OBP, SLG

W+QS, SV, K, ERA, WHIP, K/9

We have 12 owners with a 13th considering.... Anyone else?  We are starting the "semi slow" draft this weekend.