mitchvman

Free ESPN 10 Team H2H League. Tons of Scoring. Free!

Good Afternoon!  I would like to invite any that would like to join my league.  H2H points 10 Team League with a lot of cool scoring categories…Snake draft.  I have been doing it for years here and Everyone likes them!  If you want to be in it, I am drafting WEDNESDAY at 8:30pm EDT, 5:30pm PDT…send me your email address and I will "invite" you to join.  Thanks!

Hi

Do you have a link and what are the H2H categories? 

Great!  I just sent you an invite...Please follow the link and hit the "accept" button.  Going to be a fun Season!

Hey Corey!

I just sent you an invite.  Follow the link and push the "accept" button.  Going to be a fun Season.  Thanks!

Good Morning,

It's points!  I just sent you the Invite.  Follow the link and push the "accept" button and you are all set.  Going to be a fun Season!  Thanks!

Cool! I am Driving. I will be in front of a computer in about an hou. Will send you the invite then Thanks!

Okay, you are all set.  I sent an invite.  Please follow the link and push the "accept" button.  Going to be a fun Season!