Olliemets

Miggy for Schwarber and C Hernandez WHIR

Just got offered Miggy for my Schwarber and Cesar Hernandez. Schwarber is in my OF rotation but Hernandez is a firm backup for me with Merrifield and Villar ahead of him. Would you do the trade? Offensive categories are standard 5 + OPS, can start 3 UTILs. Team 1 in Sig

3 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

Just got offered Miggy for my Schwarber and Cesar Hernandez. Schwarber is in my OF rotation but Hernandez is a firm backup for me with Merrifield and Villar ahead of him. Would you do the trade? Offensive categories are standard 5 + OPS, can start 3 UTILs. Team 1 in Sig

Can you update your sig, as it is still showing FF teams.

Just now, DarinB300 said:

Can you update your sig, as it is still showing FF teams.

Just fixed, did not save when I tried earlier I guess.

You have plenty of OF depth. I like Cabrera more than Schwarber, although I do understand any concern regarding Cabrera's age. Both guys have been doing really good in ST. Being a CHC fan, I definitely hope Schwarbs rakes this year.😁 But on the other side, I like Cesar over Villar, unless you think Villar comes close to his 2016 production? Think I would take a chance on Cabrera. Good luck!

• Like 1

I like the Cabrera side. I feel like he is in for a bounce back year. Everyone has written him off, can’t forget he is only 2 years removed from a 100+ RBI 35+ HR season.