Sign in to follow this  
RafiBomb

Shaquille Harrison Season Outlook 2018-2019

Posted (edited)

With Lavine and Porter out Harrison has been getting plenty of minutes. Now with Dunn likely out Tueday as well is anyone looking at Shaquille Harrison for the Bulls' back-to-back on Tuesday-Wednesday?

Edited by RafiBomb

I added him in 3 leagues. I have a championship to win. At this point it's all about maximizing the use of your games and targeting statistical needs. I think with 35 + minutes he can at least give me 12 / 5 / 3 with some steals.

13 hours ago, RafiBomb said:

With Lavine and Porter out Harrison has been getting plenty of minutes. Now with Dunn likely out Tueday as well is anyone looking at Shaquille Harrison for the Bulls' back-to-back on Tuesday-Wednesday?

12 hours ago, jiiiggz said:

I added him in 3 leagues. I have a championship to win. At this point it's all about maximizing the use of your games and targeting statistical needs. I think with 35 + minutes he can at least give me 12 / 5 / 3 with some steals.

ABSOLUTELY.  Probably one of the best streaming options if he's available in any size league.  Elite steals.   Tue/Wed pump and dump.  

Suns so stupid for developing him for almost 2 years then releasing him outright and now using Crawford and Jimmer lol JOKES.  

41 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

ABSOLUTELY.  Probably one of the best streaming options if he's available in any size league.  Elite steals.   Tue/Wed pump and dump.  

Dump? You wouldn't want to keep him til Saturday assuming Lavine Porter and Dunn are still doubtful to play?

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

Dump? You wouldn't want to keep him til Saturday assuming Lavine Porter and Dunn are still doubtful to play?

I was thinking the same thing...but if you can get a Clipper or King, etc (didn't look up entire list of teams), they play 3 games Thur-Sun, where Shaq plays 1.  Then you could theoretically stream him back for 2 games against NY and Wash, both good matchups.  So regardless of who's injured for Bulls I would take 3 games from random streamer over 1 game from Shaq.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squid-jesus said:

Likewise I have Frank Jackson who will get a ton of burn and probably put up good lines but I'm dumping him after Thursday's games because he also only has 1 game where another player will have 3.  

53 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

I was thinking the same thing...but if you can get a Clipper or King, etc (didn't look up entire list of teams), they play 3 games Thur-Sun, where Shaq plays 1.  Then you could theoretically stream him back for 2 games against NY and Wash, both good matchups.  So regardless of who's injured for Bulls I would take 3 games from random streamer over 1 game from Shaq.  

True, if I release him on Thursday I'll take the chance of not having him to stream if he's the best option available on Saturday. Good reasoning

That’ll do Shaq, that’ll do.

Looks like Lauri might miss tomorrow's game now as well

• Like 1

5 steals in two games. That's what we picked him up for. The efficiency was a nice bonus.

Played so well I'm keeping him for Saturday game and streaming someone else

35 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

5 steals in two games. That's what we picked him up for. The efficiency was a nice bonus.

Played so well I'm keeping him for Saturday game and streaming someone else

I'm leaning towards keeping him as well but any chance Lavine and/or Dunn return on Saturday?