jiRetro

Retro DYNASTY League! Best League Available

Hello rotoworld,

I have recently opened up the Retro Dynasty League for Baseball & I will make it the best league anyone has ever been a part of! I am looking for new owners who will be active daily, set their lineups weekly, making roster moves consistently, and open/willing to offer/make trades. I am a commissioner that is for my people and with all new rules and possible changes we will always discuss it as group and see what everyone thinks is best.

MOST OF ALL, TEAM OWNERS THAT LOVE TO HAVE FUN AND GET THE MOST OUT OF A FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE, THIS IS 100% FOR YOU!! That's a promise

$40 Buy-In, Online Live Draft set for 5:30 PM EST this Sunday 3/31. 12 Teams

I am the commissioner, so let me give a quick intro about myself... My name is Johnny Irvin. also known as J.I. Retro. I am an in-house music producer for LeVeon Bell & many other artists. Outside of that business I also have a corporate job with AT&T, and am a father, so my life constantly stays busy with my family and work. However, I am a huge sports fan and used to run one of the top dynasty leagues for Yahoo Hockey (King Dynasty League) which started with 14 teams and after 5 years expanded to 20 teams with a waiting list of over 100+ people to get in, but I had to put that to an end when my first son was born and I was not able to manage the league any longer. 

I now have the time to get back into fantasy baseball, and am going to make this league the absolute best I can for every owner involved. I am always open to new suggestions and will eventually be looking for a co-commissioner to help if the league continues to expand. The platform being used is Yahoo and there is a $40 Buy-In that must be paid immediately upon joining. I will be expanding the league with an app for us to all use (something simple & easy as GroupMe) or a website, for us to have better communication with each other. We will have a general baseball chat thread, league discussion on changes & additions, and be able to private message and chat more effectively than just by email and on Yahoo. If you need a co-owner, feel free to use one as well to help with your draft, lineups, trades, etc.

JOIN NOW! & if you have any questions please reach out to me at irvin.92@gmail.com

https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/161470/invitation?key=3ab564677c98a4db&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=d2644c6091dbc982

H2H Scoring: HR, R, RBI, AVG, SB   x   W, SV, SO, ERA, WHIP

(open to adding one more hitting and one more scoring category based on a league discussion and vote)

LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST DAMN LEAGUE THERE IS!

RETRO DYNASTY LEAGUE

I signed up. I will pay my entry as soon as someone explains to me how yahoo's payouts work and what not (just want to make sure Im not going to lose my $40 lol)

Excited about the league! A couple questions and suggestions though, since you said you're open to them...

Will we have an active roster and a minor league roster? (New to dynasty baseball, but this sounds like the most fun way to play)

Also from previous fantasy baseball leagues I've played in, I thought TB (total bases) seemed to be an important stat, so doubles weight more than singles and so on. And one last suggestion, I'd drop the Ps and just have 3 SPs and 2 RP... that's the way I always played.

Just a few suggestions, take them or leave them... I won't be offended lol

1 hour ago, Prolow2 said:

How do the payments work on Yahoo? Never played on Yahoo before

I won in football 2 years ago and they put the money into my paypal account. But if you pay with a card they put the money and earnings back on there or mail a check. That was the options I believe. I received the money probably 3 weeks after the championship was completed.

1 hour ago, Prolow2 said:

I signed up. I will pay my entry as soon as someone explains to me how yahoo's payouts work and what not (just want to make sure Im not going to lose my $40 lol)

Excited about the league! A couple questions and suggestions though, since you said you're open to them...

Will we have an active roster and a minor league roster? (New to dynasty baseball, but this sounds like the most fun way to play)

Also from previous fantasy baseball leagues I've played in, I thought TB (total bases) seemed to be an important stat, so doubles weight more than singles and so on. And one last suggestion, I'd drop the Ps and just have 3 SPs and 2 RP... that's the way I always played.

Just a few suggestions, take them or leave them... I won't be offended lol

Yeah total bases is a category I’ve been considering, or just Extra Base Hits. You won’t lose the $40 though, Yahoo is about as professional of a platform as they come. I am planning on doing a prospects draft for players not on yahoo most likely on June 1st, if not earlier, once I get every one in the league setup and have everything else running. I was not planning on doing this league until next year but could not wait and started it later than intended. But this league will be awesome to play & compete in, and for all of the members to have fun with the league year round.

Just a few spots left we need the best owners only, who else wants to be part of one of the best fantasy baseball leagues there will be?! Let’s go!!

DRAFT IS AT 8:30 PM EST!!!! 2 SPOTS OPEN! I had to replace two owners who did not pay. $40 BUY IN, pay immediately when joining or I’ll have to remove. Thank you! Looking for the best owners looking for a fun and competitive league only!

once again, 2 OPEN SPOTS. DRAFT IN 4 HRS. JOIN/PAY IMMEDIATELY !!

thank you

37 minutes ago, burty1 said:

burty41@aol.com   if you need a 2nd or he can't fill it

Possibly soon, there’s 2 owners in the league people are not fond of. Just sent the invite to him, you’ll be next for the 2nd team. Both have good rosters with batting & pitching 

54 minutes ago, burty1 said:

burty41@aol.com   if you need a 2nd or he can't fill it

Sent

Posted (edited)

Needing more email me lukesforce15@gmail still looking for a league to take over one cbs or yahoo for keeper

Edited by lukesforce15