Sign in to follow this  
Prolow2

Looking for last-minute Dynasty Start-up League (Dedicated Owner)

I know it may be a bit of a stretch, but I'd like to get into a last-minute dynasty league start-up today (I am a bit of a procrastinator lol). I won't be too picky on the settings of the dynasty league, as I don't think I can with me looking so last minute.

I want to play for money (hopefully at least $100 buy-in). Obviously, I'm hoping to join an active, competitive league as well... I would very active and competitive myself.

Please let me know if you have an opening, or would know someone who does. (On a side note, I'd be down to start up a dynasty league myself if we think we can get at least 12+ owners together for a draft today)

We won't be drafting until tomorrow night...   But I've got a new keeper going on Fantrax.  $75, 16 teams, 7x7 1 win.  I'll post a coupe links below, feel free to email me with any questions or for an invite at perdueartanddesign@yahoo.com

Rules Page: https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/league/6zb9fe6ejrwuc70a/rules

Quick Join Link:

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/joinLeague.go?leagueId=6zb9fe6ejrwuc70a&isSubmit=y

I really appreciate you reaching out brotha, but I'm really wanting to join a dynasty league... I know Keepers is about as close as you can get, but I'm going to hold off for now. Thank you though

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

No worries, circle back to us if you don't find what you are looking for.  Draft tomorrow afternoon 

We keep 8-25 players...  40 man rosters, with 20 active.  If you are a shrewd manager, and can budget it...  you can keep all of your actives.  We had 1 team do just that in the league this was modeled after last year.  Players can be kept for 1-4 years and get raises.  The raise amount is determined by the amount of years extended, it goes down as the years go up

Edited by DonkeyBalls