Sign in to follow this  
hipriest69

Dwayne Sizzlin Bacon 2018-2019 Season Thread

Looks like dude is starting for the rest of the season, and it seems like the Hornets think he can be the long term starter for them.  Just dropped back to back 20 point games.  Good defense. Not a good 3 point shooter and not going to sustain 3 point shooting long term but is hot at the moment.   No Lamb and Batum, but even if they are healthy I think Bacon gets heavy minutes and usage.  Definitely worth a stream in the last week of the season. 

My opponent just picked him up before I could. If I wasn't down 11 3s after 4 days (and I went into the week expecting to have the advantage there) I'd have scooped him. But my goal is to win out in blocks and TOs now and if I cut that deficit in 3s down to 4 or 5 then I'll go after them again. For now, I hope he's a bust tomorrow!

11 hours ago, squid-jesus said:

My opponent just picked him up before I could. If I wasn't down 11 3s after 4 days (and I went into the week expecting to have the advantage there) I'd have scooped him. But my goal is to win out in blocks and TOs now and if I cut that deficit in 3s down to 4 or 5 then I'll go after them again. For now, I hope he's a bust tomorrow!

haha nice!  it always sucks when you expect to do well in a cat and end up falling behind big, early.  I have Harden but am getting semi-crushed in 3's and FT.  

three straight game 20 pts+ with over 50% fg 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kane said:

three straight game 20 pts+ with over 50% fg 

Riding this train til the end of season.  I know its a small sample size but dude just looks like a solid NBA starter for the next 10 years.

is he a good add for tomorrow? not sure since lamb is in and batum could play

14 hours ago, richg24 said:

is he a good add for tomorrow? not sure since lamb is in and batum could play

Batum was healthy and also could have played last game but was DNP.  Lamb was in last game and played 20 minutes off the bench.  They have zero incentive to play either player over Bacon, since Bacon will be starting for this team next year and Lamb will be gone and they're done with Batum.  

53 minutes ago, Dylanfan66 said:

Between him and KCP for my final spot in the ship?  Thoughts?

idk man maybe kcp since lebron is out...