Sign in to follow this  
The_Idiot

Which “closer” to pick up?

Yes, “closer” is parentheses, but I’m desperate.

who’s the best speculative add?

Kennedy (KC)

Rogers (Min)

Boxberger (KC)

Reumbelow (Sea)

Easily rogers for me. Hes ownable even without saves and its looking like he might be the guy. Id keep an eye on Kennedy though.

Kennedy has the best chance to run with it... Rogers is a lefty so he'll likely always be part of a committee

51 minutes ago, doctorm said:

Kennedy has the best chance to run with it... Rogers is a lefty so he'll likely always be part of a committee

Looking immediate help its likely gonna be those 2.  Guy who pitched for the Giants last night vs the Pads Moronta - pitched 6th and 7th struck out 5 in 2 innings, had some good secondary pitches then was humping the fastball up there mid to upper 90's.  Giants are in rebuild, probably waiting for the right deal to offload Smith and when they do I think this guy closes

Rogers for sure IMO.  Like a previous poster said, he has stand alone value even without saves.  Kennedy/Boxberger/Peralta will also be sharing, so why not take the best pitcher out of that group.  Best pitcher is Rogers