Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

Tellez or Ryan Zimmerman

Would probably go with Tellez. Only down side is I read TOR likes to rotate DH guys & not sure if he is odd man out when Vlad Jr comes up? Still like him over Zim right now tho.

I'd go with Tellez for the upside.  Zimmerman is injury prone and not likely to repeat his 2017.  

Thanks for mine.

I would go with Rowdy.  Like someone mentioned above, could get interesting when Vlad is called up.  But I think with the Pillar trade he should have more consistent PT for now as they can deploy McKinney in the OF.  Thanks for the help with mine.

I go Tellez.  A case where you have the Mystery Box versus the known commodity, except in this case the known commodity is a rundown bicycle as opposed to a boat.  I'd gamble on Rowdy; easy drop if he falters.

zimm going against mets and phi if I where you I would see how he matches up. track record against the projected sp he will see. im assuming this is short term. if not go with the the unknown who I had no idea who he was until I binged his name.