Sign in to follow this  
ASHLANDARROWS1992

HUNTER RENFROE WORTH A #2 WAIVER CLAIM?

I would have said no but since it is a very deep league I would say yes.

Due to playing time concerns I would probably hold on. I think you are still decent out there with what you have compared to what you would have with Renfroe added

1 minute ago, fourstar said:

Due to playing time concerns I would probably hold on. I think you are still decent out there with what you have compared to what you would have with Renfroe added

+1.  You have enough there for the time being - Renfroe won't really inspire a lot of confidence over any of those guys.  It is still early - might want to save that claim a little longer.

I'd hold off on that as well. For the #2 WW claim, I'd want a surer thing than Renfroe. I know he's batting cleanup behind Machado but I feel like you could find someone to match his power potential off the WW.

Yes, and I'd drop Jay Bruce.  Even with 2/3 or 3/4 PT, he should have as many HR and RBI as Bruce, with a better AVG. Bruce really shouldn't be playing against LHP anyway.

personally I would hold unless you are in a pinch and hope someone else would get dropped at some pt during the year but you know your league and if its as competitive/deep as you say then maybe this will be best type player you will see. 

Socal would help you're team out drop Smith.