40 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Why only 13?  Shouldn’t it be 12 or 14?

LeBron would be 14

3 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

People don’t seem to think Vuc can repeat but I think he’s safer than trusting Irving to stay healthy. 

I see no reason to believe he can’t put up similar numbers next season, I’m pretty sure he was top 20 on a per game basics the season prior to this one.

lebron James is going to be an interesting target also but I’m sure some dummy will take him top 8 either way lol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I see no reason to believe he can’t put up similar numbers next season, I’m pretty sure he was top 20 on a per game basics the season prior to this one.

lebron James is going to be an interesting target also but I’m sure some dummy will take him top 8 either way lol

Vuc was 27th in 2017/2018 but yeah I think he can repeat at worst top 20.

• Like 1

How about for Points league?How would u draft in points league?Would u treat it like 9Cat H2H?does it even matter?

This assumes AD finds a nice home and Durant leaves GS.

1 - Harden (so consistently good, doesn't miss games)
2 - KAT (see above)
3 - Giannis (#2 past three months, believe in his passion to improve)
4 - Davis (would be higher but home uncertain, still worried about his injury past despite two 75-game seasons)
5 - Durant (with a team of his own, dangerous, but also some injury fears)
6 - Curry (same as Durant, but he's missed a decent amount of games past two seasons)
7 - George (don't think he can repeat this year's production but still a stud)
8 - Kawhi (expect once his contract is settled he'll play more in regular season)
9 - Jokic (steady, sturdy)
10 - Lilliard (see above)
11 - Beal (could dominate first half of season, not sure what Wall return will do)
12 - Embiid (hoping he'll improve conditioning in offseason and play more games)
13 - Vucevic (a little skeptical he can have another one like this, but could be a steal here)
14 - Irving (still feels a little risky even at his best)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, terribleswedes said:

This assumes AD finds a nice home and Durant leaves GS.

1 - Harden (so consistently good, doesn't miss games)
2 - KAT (see above)
3 - Giannis (#2 past three months, believe in his passion to improve)
4 - Davis (would be higher but home uncertain, still worried about his injury past despite two 75-game seasons)
5 - Durant (with a team of his own, dangerous, but also some injury fears)
6 - Curry (same as Durant, but he's missed a decent amount of games past two seasons)
7 - George (don't think he can repeat this year's production but still a stud)
8 - Kawhi (expect once his contract is settled he'll play more in regular season)
9 - Jokic (steady, sturdy)
10 - Lilliard (see above)
11 - Beal (could dominate first half of season, not sure what Wall return will do)
12 - Embiid (hoping he'll improve conditioning in offseason and play more games)
13 - Vucevic (a little skeptical he can have another one like this, but could be a steal here)
14 - Irving (still feels a little risky even at his best)

I dig it.  I like Embiid higher than most, probably at #7, definitely above Lillard, Kawhi, Beal, and George.  I think Steph would revert back to historic numbers without Durant, and might take him #2, possibly even #1 depending on format. 

• Like 2

I think Ayton and Doncic will be knocking on the door of late 1st to early 2nd round value.

13 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

I think Ayton and Doncic will be knocking on the door of late 1st to early 2nd round value.

I see the case for Doncic. If PHX got Morant + Booker, I can see Ayton sliding. Not enough touches. Maybe that's just me though. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

unless Doncic can improve his FG%,FT% and to,otherwise I think he will overdraft next season(just like mitchell this season)

Edited by kane
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Padilla814 said:

Ayton could be a 20/10/1/1 guy on 58/75 shooting but he will need to improve in multiple cats if he wants to sniff the first round.  He either needs to get more stocks, get out-of-position production or get the FT shooting up from not bad to good.  For example, Jokic ranked 13th on BBM on 20/10/7 with 1.3 spg/1.1 3pg/.7 bpg and 51/82.5  The only areas Ayton can be better in is FG, blocks by a hair and TO, assuming you're in 9 cat.  Otherwise Jokic is significantly better and considering he's ranked on the turn for most people, that relegates Ayton to mid 2nd round at best.    

Doncic has little chance of being even a 2nd rounder next season.  He finished outside the top 100 this year.  The counting stats are there, but his efficiency is atrocious.  While I expect that to improve, I don't see it improving enough to warrant such a pick.  As others have stated, he's next year's Mitchell.

I'd much rather have Ayton than Doncic next season.  You can at least justify Ayton because he's a C eligible big man who isn't terrible from the line.  But realistically if people pick him that highly I think he will go the way of Jarrett Allen this season, not terrible and won't destroy your team, but won't hit his ADP either.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 12:46 PM, cochise316 said:

I'm a Bealiever. If he drops past 10 consistently I'm all in. 

There’s a solid chance John wall returns in time for fantasy playoffs , ADP likely to be 13-16

• Like 1

How about Westbrook?Where would you guys rank him?outside top10?

3 minutes ago, Balbs said:

How about Westbrook?Where would you guys rank him?outside top10?

I’d value him early second round in 8 cat and third round in 9 cat. 

3 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I’d value him early second round in 8 cat and third round in 9 cat. 

Right now, I value him at rank no.7, higher than Curry PG and Lillard. Is that an overvalue? I normally play in 9Cats H2H with 16-18 teams. Maybe if KD leaves, i will swap Steph and Westbrook..

1 minute ago, Balbs said:

Right now, I value him at rank no.7, higher than Curry PG and Lillard. Is that an overvalue? I normally play in 9Cats H2H with 16-18 teams. Maybe if KD leaves, i will swap Steph and Westbrook..

Personally, I would consider that to be a gross overvaluation considering that he ranked 34th for 9 cat according to BBM.  Westbrook is consistently overrated because people underestimate his inefficiency. But you can value players however you want.  If you’re punting certain cats maybe he could be considered a first round player.  

• Like 1

Westbrook will be overdrafted , he shouldn’t be touched in the top 20. 

Mike Conley , Lamarcus Aldridge are a few players who are better than Westbrook on a per game basics (9-cat)

let someone else overpay for him , I have yet to see a team win the championship in 9cat by using there 1st rounder on Westbrook 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Westbrook will be overdrafted , he shouldn’t be touched in the top 20. 

Mike Conley , Lamarcus Aldridge are a few players who are better than Westbrook on a per game basics (9-cat)

let someone else overpay for him , I have yet to see a team win the championship in 9cat by using there 1st rounder on Westbrook 

I did once, interestingly on a 9 cat roto league.  It was the year Westbrook had his historic year and the guy punted all three efficiency cats.  It’s also the only time I’ve seen that work in roto.  Of course, I’ve played fantasy for over a decade and most of those years I’ve played in more than a dozen leagues and I’ve only seen a Westbrook led team win once.  So I would say the chances of someone winning a league after drafting Westbrook in the first is under 1%....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I did once, interestingly on a 9 cat roto league.  It was the year Westbrook had his historic year and the guy punted all three efficiency cats.  It’s also the only time I’ve seen that work in roto.  Of course, I’ve played fantasy for over a decade and most of those years I’ve played in more than a dozen leagues and I’ve only seen a Westbrook led team win once.  So I would say the chances of someone winning a league after drafting Westbrook in the first is under 1%....

Damn I’m pretty sure he was ranked around 10 that year not to surprised. He was a good ft shooter that season so he was only a 2 cat punt at that time

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Damn I’m pretty sure he was ranked around 10 that year not to surprised. He was a good ft shooter that season so he was only a 2 cat punt at that time

Yes, but the guy also drafted Drummond and Jordan, and this was prior to them improving at FT%.

Edited by StifleTower2

On 4/6/2019 at 7:01 PM, Padilla814 said:

On 4/6/2019 at 7:24 PM, kane said:

unless Doncic can improve his FG%,FT% and to,otherwise I think he will overdraft next season(just like mitchell this season)

Not just that, but Doncic' weak defensive stats drag his value down even further. 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks the last two months of the season kept him out of the top 150 over that time.

There's no way I'm spending a 1st or 2nd pick on a player with deficiencies like that.

• Like 1

Where do you rank Westbrook and Lebron next season?

53 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

Now that you mentioned it, i realized no owner has won our league with a Westbrook as 1st pick. When i joined the first time in our competitive money league(16 or 18 teams) in 2014 i had AD and i finished 2nd, couldnt win it all since he was injured along with Wall. Winner had CP3 if im not mistaken. And then on my 2nd year, i had Harden and Klay avenged me and won my 1st championship. Third year, i drafted outside top10 (cant remember exact position) and took Butler Hayward McCollum and IT in the draft. It only got me 3rd place, the winner had Curry and KAT (rookie year) as his top2 picks. 4th season, i got Giannis and had me won my 2nd championship. 5th season, i had Cousins as 13th pick and fell out of playoffs for the first time after he tore his Achilles. Champion had Jokic. And then this year, i had my biggest mistake and regret by trading my 1st round pick Harden for KAT just coming into 4th week of the season. When i went to finals, i battled Harden and lost.  In fairness to the owner he also had a fantastic draft(Murray, Turner, Dinwiddie, Ibaka JoeHarris) and waiver wire pickups like Thomas Bryant and he just cruised into the finals with his lineup after the trade. And yeah Westbrook cant win it all. Thanks for the insight i have now new perspective on his draft position. And sorry for long post. This should be in another thread maybe. Peace!

• Like 1

I’m New to this if someone could please help me or educate me regarding abiut drafting ty.My Question is would u draft the same even if it’s a different format like 8/9Cat H2H or Points leage?Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, DB11 said:

I’m New to this if someone could please help me or educate me regarding abiut drafting ty.My Question is would u draft the same even if it’s a different format like 8/9Cat H2H or Points leage?Thanks in advance

You should draft differently depending on the format for your league.  Any website you use will have different rankings for each format.