Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

4/5 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

 

spacer.png

 

what did did everyone think I meant?

 

it is Bucks country up there after all. 

 

😂

Dog face 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly the weakest 5 hit cycle you'll see with only 1 run and 1 rbi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Carl Edwards is broken. The 5 dollar bullpen I put together in my auction has not paid dividends between him and Jace Fry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, cs3 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

GIGGITY!

 

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Dog face 

 

What face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonny Gray dominates.

Jose Quintana and Rick Porcello S**T the bed...

 Oh don't look now, but so far in the early part of the season...

 

Top 4 ERA teams to date:

1) Rays - 1.58 era

2) Tigers - 2.25 era

3) Pirates - 2.25 era

4) Blue Jays 2.30

 

Yep, you're reading that correctly....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dugout Legend said:

Sonny Gray dominates.

Jose Quintana and Rick Porcello S**T the bed...

 Oh don't look now, but so far in the early part of the season...

 

Top 4 ERA teams to date:

1) Rays - 1.58 era

2) Tigers - 2.25 era

3) Pirates - 2.25 era

4) Blue Jays 2.30

 

Yep, you're reading that correctly....

Wouldn’t it be awesome if 2 of those 4 teams were capable of scoring runs!?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think imma start calling Yelich “Wood” as a nickname. Dude always gets good wood. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dugout Legend said:

Sonny Gray dominates.

Jose Quintana and Rick Porcello S**T the bed...

 Oh don't look now, but so far in the early part of the season...

 

Top 4 ERA teams to date:

1) Rays - 1.58 era

2) Tigers - 2.25 era

3) Pirates - 2.25 era

4) Blue Jays 2.30

 

Yep, you're reading that correctly....

April.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, taobball said:

Jorge Polanco with a 5 hit day. MY BOY! 

 

He was my Tatis handcuff in every league I took Fernando. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he had the better season. Dude was a well regarded prospect for a reason. Doesn't strike out much, can lay off a nasty pitch and work the count a bit, and has always been a high floor player due to the solid hit tool. Might max out at 15/15, but I can't see him hitting below .265 without some really bad luck. 

Edited by sleepysock
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sleepysock said:

 

He was my Tatis handcuff in every league I took Fernando. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he had the better season. Dude was a well regarded prospect for a reason. Doesn't strike out much, can lay off a nasty pitch and work the count a bit, and has always been a high floor player due to the solid hit tool. Might max out at 15/15, but I can't see him hitting below .265 without some really bad luck. 

 

I'm in love with Jorge Polanco. He's my #1 breakout this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trout showing us how underpaid he is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, taobball said:

 

I'm in love with Jorge Polanco. He's my #1 breakout this year. 

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Even over McNeil or did he already break out?

Edited by 96mnc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Even over McNeil or did he already break out?

Not even joking, but I feel like he has

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

 

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Even over McNeil or did he already break out?

 

At the start of the offseason I had Polanco at #90. Part of it was him projected #1 or 2 in lineup and McNeil’s PT issues, but I had McNeil 120-140. I really love his combination of eye, contact, and flyball+Potential power from his left handed swing specifically (his v RHP was NICE last year) but think he can even the split in his age 25-26 season. Also increased oppo% last year but shows ability to turn on pitches to pull side when he can. Just a lot of traits I like to see. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.