Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

4/6 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

We're seeing today what happens to Paddack when his command isn't perfect since he only has two pitches.

 

MLB hitters can foul off enough of just two offerings to run his pitch count through the roof or get a cookie cutter mistake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hockey_Baseball said:

Pineda is so (out of shape)... no wonder they only let him go 4 innings last time.

 

His fatness jumped out to me watching his first start. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, murraygd13 said:

Pirates lineup is awful today.

 

Isn't it awful every day?  Good underrated pitching staff, but the lineup leaves a lot to be desired

Edited by FootballFan101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 96mnc said:

 

His fatness jumped out to me watching his first start. 

He looks like a dude wearing 20 winter jackets or something!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

 

Isn't it awful every day?  Good underrated pitching staff, but the lineup leaves a lot to be desired

 

When everyone is healthy and in there it's a good lineup.   But they don't have the org depth to handle the loss of Polanco AND Dickerson for an extended period of time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question which teams do you think we will see a benches clearing brawl first? Not just benches clearing but an actually fight. Also which batter charges the mound first this year? My vote is harper charging mad max after mad max beans him in the leg lol. Idk i was just thinking about this right now and made me chuckle pretty randomly. Figured id throw the question out there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen a couple decent curves outta Paddack, nothing plus but at least a passable 3rd look type of option...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pineda with 5 very good innings against Philly, exceeding expectations. If he gasses out in the 6th I can understand that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hockey_Baseball said:

Pineda is so (out of shape)... no wonder they only let him go 4 innings last time.

 

He may be fat but that's a solid line so far vs the Phillies.  Anyone got eyes on him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Turtleman09 said:

Question which teams do you think we will see a benches clearing brawl first? Not just benches clearing but an actually fight. Also which batter charges the mound first this year? My vote is harper charging mad max after mad max beans him in the leg lol. Idk i was just thinking about this right now and made me chuckle pretty randomly. Figured id throw the question out there

I think when the Yankees and Red Sox play. There will be tension to see who sucks less and someone will come unhinged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XxxOilOverloadxxX said:

I think when the Yankees and Red Sox play. There will be tension to see who sucks less and someone will come unhinged.

Lol that would bring back some good memories to see that happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd bet on a bitter vet plunking a rookie and starting something. Or just pick one of the biggest jerks in the game to do something shady to kick things off.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hockey_Baseball said:

I'd bet on a bitter vet plunking a rookie and starting something. Or just pick one of the biggest jerks in the game to do something shady to kick things off.

Yea i could see that happening for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FootballFan101 said:

Chris Paddack looking totally legit.  It's not the Giants this time either.

I don’t know what I was expecting, but I was expecting him to look a little better

hes going to hit some really rough patches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game hasn't started yet, so Go Buehler!

Not sure if I'm going to pitch him tonight since he was clearly not ready for the season in his first start, but still going to root for him anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KilloWertz said:

Game hasn't started yet, so Go Buehler!

Not sure if I'm going to pitch him tonight since he was clearly not ready for the season in his first start, but still going to root for him anyways.

I sat him today so he will probally k 14 lol but yea i hope the kid does well to even though im not a dodgers fan by the slightest. But i enjoyed  watching him pitch last year, like how he went about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's too bad NYM doesn't have a consistent spot for J.D. Davis.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buxton hose!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buxton Throws Harper out at home trying to score on a sac fly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ghostdragon said:

wonder if anyone cares about Aaron Brooks

 

Raises hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.