Sign in to follow this  
MSU2661

Harper for Bregman/Soto. Who else do I need to add?

Posted (edited)

10 team 8X8 H2H keep 2 forever. 

I kept Harper and Judge this year and decided not to keep Bergman. Now the die hard Phillies fan wants Harper. He offered  give me Bregman and Soto for Harper but wants another guy thrown in. He wants Hader but he’s my only closer I’m basically punting saves and playing the waiver for pitching. What would you do and who would you throw in?

he also has trout who I’ve been trying to pry away and now that he won’t be a philly this may be my chance but for a guy who over values Harper who else could I throw in? 

my team:

C astudillo

1b aguilar

2b moncada

3b suarez

SS Mondesi

2b/SS cano

1b/3b shaw

OF judge, Harper, benintendi, Haniger, puig 

util  Voit

bench: Lindor, Profar

SP Snell, chacin, Glasnow, Lester, Paddack, Williams, Hendricks, Happ, stripling, eovaldi, Eduardo Rodriguez 

RP Hader

Edited by MSU2661

It's kind of tough since I like both of the players you are getting more than Harper, but still... I don't think any of your SPs could get it done besides Snell, but wouldn't move him anyways.  I actually wouldn't have a problem including Hader if you are truly punting saves, unless you plan on trying to pick up closers as the season goes along and try to piece something together there.  As far as hitters, I'd try maybe Cano, Aguilar, or Haniger.  Aguilar would probably be my first choice since you already have Voit that you could just plug in there.

Just now, KilloWertz said:

It's kind of tough since I like both of the players you are getting more than Harper, but still... I don't think any of your SPs could get it done besides Snell, but wouldn't move him anyways.  I actually wouldn't have a problem including Hader if you are truly punting saves, unless you plan on trying to pick up closers as the season goes along and try to piece something together there.  As far as hitters, I'd try maybe Cano, Aguilar, or Haniger.  Aguilar would probably be my first choice since you already have Voit that you could just plug in there.

He’s 100% down if I add Hader. You think that’s a solid deal for me? 

1 minute ago, MSU2661 said:

He’s 100% down if I add Hader. You think that’s a solid deal for me? 

Yes I do.  You would have to figure out who to sit to fit Bregman into your lineup, but that shouldn't be too hard.

• Like 1

Hader shouldn’t be an obstacle, I would also try Harper and Haniger or Puig for Trout first.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

ha don't over think it add hadar and hope he doesn't wise up

id also try to get trout for harper and some combo of haniger, puig  lester ect

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 2

I agree with the last two posters 

Go for trout and then do the deal if the trout deal falls thru 

• Like 1