edbuzz

Ya ever notice the leagues that need replacement owners are.....

I've noticed the correlation between small money leagues and needing replacement owners. 

You don't get that in $1000 leagues. Owners don't abandon their teams when that much is at stake.

You'll see at least 20 different postings from commissioners needing replacement owners and we're not even 12 games into the season. 

Get serious, join a big money league with no keepers. Start fresh every year.

Ever notice the 50% discount you get off of the entry fee just to get some new owner to take over a crap team?

Frustrating. 

Just my 2 cents.

Join a big money league with no keepers and you won't have to sell a team at a discount, no more dump trades from an owner who doesn't care about this season.

Come join my league next year. Recruiting for 2020.

You'll love it.

LOL

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE. 2020

18 TEAMS/$1000 ENTRY FEE.

TEXT ME 718 687 3251

Did you lose someone already?

😫

You can never get too early of a start when recruiting for a league with a $1000 entry fee.

I run 4 leagues out of NYC.

My guys love it. 

Do your guys love your league?

Can't be if you're feeling testy about my post.

🤩

Take a chill my friend. 

We are a special breed us fantasy baseball fanatics.

Only we understand the love of this.

Come join my league next year and see what I'm talking about.

😎

37 minutes ago, Seanfantasy10 said:

Seasons already started, the threads gonna be all looking for replacements. Wtf is the point of advertising for next year rn

There is a very good reason for it... smh

Dynasty Leagues that play for money are stupid. Ed Buzz has the right idea. Only re-draft leagues for money.

How do you replace bad teams in Dynasty Leagues if playing for money?....... To find someone to give up 100 dollars or whatever the amount is to take over someone else's bad team seems a little stupid. Unless you just like throwing money away.

Are there any money Dynasty Leagues out there that make it to Year 3??????......Be honest......

Thank you Yourdad420 and Dino 10K

I appreciate the support.

Too many haters out here.

We fantasy baseball fanatics have to stick together.

LOL. 

We play for no money but the love of the game in the four dynasty fantasy leagues I'm in.  We need no replacements and certainly not a full year in advance, LOL.  And we absolutely don't need to bet and get motivated by greed either.

That's great. 

That's not the situation with every dynasty league as witnessed by the constant post of leagues looking for replacement owners. 

Not sure why you feel the need to say some dumb $hit about us playing because of greed. You just sound really stupid saying that. So keep the shade to yourself.

Playing in free leagues seems like a huge waste of time. What's the point? Do you feel good about winning a league with no prize money? You don't have anything better to spend your time on?

Maybe you banged your head a few too many times with that "BIG BAT THEORY" of yours.

Does Ed ever find anyone to spend 1000 bucks lol.. I get people saying 200 is a lot lol. Young broke college kids it seems. 

I recruit middle aged me in the 40's through 60's and older.

And yes, we have the money to play with.

When you're young you hope to one day make some decent money and have some success in your career

When you're older and you've achieved those things, you long for the days when you were physically stronger, still had your hair and a flat stomach.

LOL

It's all a trade off. 

I can tell you that I run 3 leagues out of NYC, with a $1000 entry fee and 18 teams in each league. 

Plus I run an online league too.

I have no problem filling my leagues.

I also run Fantasy Football Leagues online and Fantasy Hoops leagues with a live auction and an online auction.

Listen, I can tell you right now that THE BIG BAT THEORY is completely wrong about his love of the game B.S.

When you have no skin in the game, what's the big deal if you lose on a trade? Your buddies bust your balls? Big deal. 

But if you're in a league where you put up a $1000 to enter, I can promise you that you're much more careful to pull the trigger on a trade unless you're feeling really good about it's outcome for your team. You comb the free agent wire every week. You make moves through most of the season, well past July and into August. I will admit that come mid August if your in the bottom of an 18 league you'll eventually concede and fade away, but that's still a good 4 and a half months of guys giving it their all. And at the end of the year if you finish in the top 4, you can win anywhere from $7,350 to $2500. No bad. You can use that to take your woman on a nice vacation, or buy yourself something nice.

Playing for free seems like a waste fo time. If you're good at something why not try to win a few bucks.

And you won't be a young college kid forever. You'll graduate, You'll get a job, You'll make some money, get older, make more money. And you and the rest of the league you're in will eventually want to put up a little cash to make it more interesting.

So yeah, our perspectives are different. I recruit men in their 40's - 70's and I play Santa Claus to them by providing a fantasy baseball league they enjoy year after year. Our auction is one of the most enjoyable days of the year for "my guys".

So all you little babies, grow up. And stop with the silly comments. 

You have something to look forward to when you get older.

But for the time being, enjoy the young woman while they are still sexy and beautiful because when they get older they lose their sexy bodies and looks, but never their bad attitudes. Ugh!!!!!!!

LOL. 

Can I get an Amen from some the older rotoworld subscribers? LOL

12 hours ago, dino10k said:

Dynasty Leagues that play for money are stupid. Ed Buzz has the right idea. Only re-draft leagues for money.

How do you replace bad teams in Dynasty Leagues if playing for money?....... To find someone to give up 100 dollars or whatever the amount is to take over someone else's bad team seems a little stupid. Unless you just like throwing money away.

Are there any money Dynasty Leagues out there that make it to Year 3??????......Be honest......

I don't think people play dynasty with $ as the main motivation. They're paying for the ability to play in a competitive dynasty which is what the investment insures, because it weeds out the crappy owners. and it's not a complete waste bc there's a chance to earn it back. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yourdad420 said:

I like ed buzz find his posts funny.  So stfu

Yeah...even though I run a "competing" $1000 league, I click on Ed Buzz's posts just because they're cool. Buzz keeps it positive. Seeing him recruit for 2020 didn't inspire me to try the same for my own leagues, but it's actually making me consider saving up to join his league next year. Ed Buzz knows how to build a name brand. 

On 4/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, edbuzz said:

That's great. 

That's not the situation with every dynasty league as witnessed by the constant post of leagues looking for replacement owners. 

Not sure why you feel the need to say some dumb $hit about us playing because of greed. You just sound really stupid saying that. So keep the shade to yourself.

Playing in free leagues seems like a huge waste of time. What's the point? Do you feel good about winning a league with no prize money? You don't have anything better to spend your time on?

Maybe you banged your head a few too many times with that "BIG BAT THEORY" of yours.

All I see the most is money leagues begging here.

And really?  Waste of time playing in free leagues.  We play because we love baseball and are hardcore about it.  Not because we are gamblers addicted to same and could care less what fantasy sport they "play."  Maybe you better learn to realize not everyone believes greed is good and the be all and end all of existence.

• Like 1

Begging? Why you feel the need to say something stupid is beyond me. 

Do us all a favor and step off of your soap box.

It's obvious that between playing in free leagues and posting over 12,014 times in 6 years you obvious have nothing much going on for yourself. That's like 7 post a day for every day of the year. What is the matter with you? You need some counseling. Go get a job. Move out of your parents home instead of picking fights here on rotoworld. 

No one cares about your free leagues. Or that you're hardcore. You're hardcore annoying. I'll give you that. 

Maybe you should get some greed in you and go make some money instead of wasting all of your time posting dumb s--- and posting just to pitch your sermon. 

All time Great? More like all time annoying. 

Seriously, you joined rotoworld in January 2013 and you have over 12,000 post. That's 2000 post a year for 6 years. That averages out to more than 6+ post every single day for over 6 years!!!!!! Dude your psychotic. Get some help. I mean do you even go outside? Have you ever touched a girl. Jesus!!!!!!!

You truly are a loser. Seriously. Go get some help and stop spending all of your time on this forum looking to start trouble. 

Total douche. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, edbuzz said:

Begging? Why you feel the need to say something stupid is beyond me. 

Do us all a favor and step off of your soap box.

It's obvious that between playing in free leagues and posting over 12,014 times in 6 years you obvious have nothing much going on for yourself. That's like 7 post a day for every day of the year. What is the matter with you? You need some counseling. Go get a job. Move out of your parents home instead of picking fights here on rotoworld. 

No one cares about your free leagues. Or that you're hardcore. You're hardcore annoying. I'll give you that. 

Maybe you should get some greed in you and go make some money instead of wasting all of your time posting dumb s--- and posting just to pitch your sermon. 

All time Great? More like all time annoying. 

Seriously, you joined rotoworld in January 2013 and you have over 12,000 post. That's 2000 post a year for 6 years. That averages out to more than 6+ post every single day for over 6 years!!!!!! Dude your psychotic. Get some help. I mean do you even go outside? Have you ever touched a girl. Jesus!!!!!!!

You truly are a loser. Seriously. Go get some help and stop spending all of your time on this forum looking to start trouble. 

Total douche. 

With all disrespect, not sure I would trust someone with your maturity level with $1000. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

He usually flips out and blows up your DM if you bust his chops for more then three consecutive days, just sayin.  He's the funny guy out in the open, SUPER sensitive behind closed doors. Pretty sure he is just bored.

Edited by BirdmanInc
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, jspeco9 said:

With all disrespect, not sure I would trust someone with your maturity level with $1000. 

Thank you.  So true.  I figured his lack of maturity would show if poked a little and it sure did so my plan worked.  In other words, let the buyer beware.

• Like 1

Sorry guys,

This is lame.

I'm going to enjoy my weekend.

You three should go form a "free league" and become best friends for life since you're so clever.

For the rest of the rotoworld community, should you ever have the desire to play for some real money, feel free to contact me via email edbuzz261@gmail.com or you can text me anytime 718 687 3251

I run live auctions in NEW YORK CITY AND I ALSO RUN ONE FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE ONLINE TOO. 

I'M RECRUITING FOR NEXT YEAR, 2020.

BUZZ'S FANTASY BASEBALL LEAGUE

I also run football and hoops leagues online. I do run a hoops league with a live auction in NYC but all of my fantasy football leagues on online drafts.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

I'm sure the Bozo's aren't done getting their rocks off but that's ok. Let them prove themselves fools than they remain silent. 

BUZZ

Ed Buzz runs legit leagues,, most 95% of people who hit me up "interested in my league" are full of boloney.

• Thanks 1