Sign in to follow this  
Brett Butler

Trade: Conforto for Puig?

Standard 5/5 Roto 

Sent this trade offer about a week ago. The owner let it sit there and just accepted today. I totally forgot it. What's the damage? 

I'm giving up Conforto

I’d take Conforto but Puig should have better days especially when it heats up in Cin

Puig and Conforto are almost the same. The past two years Conforto has averaged .260 with a .500 SLG.  Puig has hit .265 with a .490 SLG.  The difference is that Puig has more speed and might see a ballpark-based uptick this year.  I would take the Puig side easily.

Thanks fellas. 

My question is whether Conforto is a .300 hitter? He seems to have more power than Puig, but Puig gives you more SB's. But if Conforto is a legit .300 hitter, I think that puts him over. 

One more point though is this may be THE year to own Puig. Fresh team, great park, and most importantly, Free agency. We may never see Puig more motivated than this single season. 

51 minutes ago, Brett Butler said:

Thanks fellas. 

My question is whether Conforto is a .300 hitter? He seems to have more power than Puig, but Puig gives you more SB's. But if Conforto is a legit .300 hitter, I think that puts him over. 

One more point though is this may be THE year to own Puig. Fresh team, great park, and most importantly, Free agency. We may never see Puig more motivated than this single season. 

Puig more motivated in fighting then starting nice

I had puig rated a tad above but that might have been a mistake