Sign in to follow this  
DaveP

Replacement Owner Needed ESPN 16 Team H2H Points Dynasty $30 Entry Fee

Hello,

I need a replacement owner in a 16 team H2H Points Dynasty league on ESPN that just started our 2nd year. The entry fee is $30 through LeagueSafe and is due every February. The entry fee would need to be paid before receiving an invite to the league. We have had a little bit of turnover since we did our startup draft in 2018 but we have a solid 15 owners right now. Most owners are willing to trade so the new owner should have no problem shaping their team to their liking. The previous owner was active but he caused way too many issues in the league GroupMe (required) including personal attacks directed at multiple owners. The team is off to a 1-0 start after a big win in the first matchup. The pitching needs some work outside of Scherzer while the hitting is very solid. A lot of players are on the wrong side of 30 but are very productive at the same time. If anyone is interested in joining and would like to take a look at the roster (both a MLB and MiLB roster), please send me an email at videogamer26@hotmail.com. I can provide info about the league through email and answer any questions interested owners may have. Just looking for a knowledgeable owner who will stay active throughout the entire year and won't cause problems like the previous owner did. I look forward to hearing from interested owners and hope everyone is enjoying the early part of baseball season so far!

Thanks

DaveP