Sign in to follow this  
Jwhiteford83

Need 3 Replacement Owners for 30 Team Dynasty League-1st year! Fantrax

The Mariners sent me over a proboards site but it does not have a full copy of the league constitution on it.

Please send me over a copy of the full league constitution.

Thanks, Don

7 hours ago, Brock13 said:

The Mariners sent me over a proboards site but it does not have a full copy of the league constitution on it.

Please send me over a copy of the full league constitution.

Thanks, Don

Yes, it is in there.  go to the proboards page, click the League Constitution Folder, then click the League Constitution file.  It is the only file in the folder.

21 hours ago, mosgaardofficial said:

Interested! Email: mosgaardofficial@gmail.com

Perfect. I will have the commish send you the invite to Fantrax.  You will just have to go to Fantrax Treasurer and pay the $50 and then you can start wheeling and dealing.  I will get you in the slack channel as well!

7 hours ago, Jwhiteford83 said:

Perfect. I will have the commish send you the invite to Fantrax.  You will just have to go to Fantrax Treasurer and pay the $50 and then you can start wheeling and dealing.  I will get you in the slack channel as well!

Hey, great! I got my slack set up. Could you send the invite to ascieuminc@gmail.com please? Thanks!

On 6/1/2019 at 9:49 PM, mosgaardofficial said:

Hey, great! I got my slack set up. Could you send the invite to ascieuminc@gmail.com please? Thanks!

Were you able to get in?  Invite was sent

On 6/1/2019 at 9:49 PM, mosgaardofficial said:

We need you to get into Fantrax and get squared away.

On 6/19/2019 at 7:18 PM, Willclark22 said:

Spots still avail?  I have 2 good owners avail.

Yes, we filled the Reds this morning.  Brewers and Tigers are left.

Send me email addresses for the owners and which team they want and we can get them added.  It is $50 to be paid through Fantrax Treasurer.  Once paid, you can start to make trades and moves, etc.

On 4/11/2019 at 7:20 AM, Jwhiteford83 said:

Need 3 Replacement Owners for 30 Team Dynasty League.  This is on Fantrax, with communication being handled on Slack.  Proboards to track Salaries, Roster Moves, FA bidding.

Here is the back story-we started this league this season.  Slow draft-50 rounds.  After the first week, Commissioner tried to change some scoring rules, which led to some upset owners, so the Commish tried to delete the league, do to his inability to resolve conflict and lack of leadership.  But we are resilient, and have since revived the league.  A couple of the owners took the opportunity to bail, so we are finding new, committed owners to take their teams.  Here is the jist.

-Fantrax, Head to head catagories.  You have 6 matchups each week.  Leave the week with a 6 game record.  Catagories are:

R, HR, RBI, BA, SB, OBS, W, QS, ERA, WHIP, K, Saves+Holds

$50 entry fee.  Pay for 2020 upfront if you want to trade 2020 picks.

Starting positions--C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,UTIL,4SP,3RP,2P.  No limit on AB.  35IP MIN per week.  Daily lineup changes

$155M salary cap-run your team like a GM

FA bidding

Weekly minor league draft.  100 minor league spots.  

25 man roster

Option MLB players to minors that are under TC

Multiple ways to get paid out (division winners, AL/NL winner, etc)

Please post your email address on here if interested and I can get you a copy of the constitution and open rosters.  Right now, we have Marlins, Tigers, and Dodgers available.