Sign in to follow this  
redskins1979

Harper trade

I am thinking of trading Bryce Harper w/ a hurt Cespedes get back Juan Soto Vlad Jr. & D. Paralta this is a h to h points league 12 team. Would u take this trade for the future as I've won 2 fantasy titles the last 2 season & move on from Harper. Thoughts on this trade

How are you looking this year? Guessing this is a keeper league, where you would have Soto & Vlad Jr for at least next year? Overall, I think I like it. Soto & Vlad should be studs for a while.

It depends on whether you think Harper won’t be the 2015 version and that Vlad will live up to the hype. I could see the other guy rejecting if this isn’t already agreed upon. Otherwise I might do it if not contending this year.

It comes down to how well Vlad Jr plays. If he puts up the #'s people expect him to, then I think Soto & Vlad Jr > Harper. 

Between the other 2, obviously Peralta is the better player, because he is actually playing & hitting well. But you will want to put league details and such on your posts, so people who respond have all the info to help with decisions. Good luck!

I would take this trade. You will have Vlad for years to come and Soto + Vlad is better than Harper 100%.

Stay put can ya move anyone else instead?