Sign in to follow this  
Heretic

Sell high on Bellinger?

NL Only 12 Team Dynasty (Keep 12), team in Sig. 

I've got Bellinger for Hamels, Myers and Mikolas on the table now.  I might be able to push for Hosmer or Alfaro in addition to the other three.

The team on the other side of the trade is punting the league (this happens every year) and trading TY for Future.  None of the above except Alfaro has a keepable contract other than Bellinger.  I won the league last year, and am off to a great start this year, leading 104 - 92.

Do I move Bellinger for an obvious overpay, knowing that it's TY only value, possibly wrapping the league in May, or do I pursue a smaller deal, retain Belli and let some of my competition get some of the aforementioned bounty?

WHIR, leave a link...

To be honest I don’t think this is actually enough. I would rather keep Bellinger at this point or see if you can get a more obvious upgrade. 

He has the pedigree to be a difference maker this year, not sure I’d rush to move off that. 

It is a VERY deep league (I'm starting Dom Smith at U and Johan Camargo at MI), so all three guys would be starters for me to be fair.  Alfaro would be a HUGE upgrade at C2.

DEAR GOD NO keep Hollywood on you're team at all cost.