nodnarbnap

Anyone else benching José Ramirez?

Thinking of just benching the guy. Play in a Roto league, can slot Moose in for him who has been doing well over the last week. Am I crazy to bench him and just not ride it out?

For a day or two maybe but there will come a day when he hits 2hr gets 5 rbi and steals a base or two. You want to be there for that.

I recently got him in a big trade I made convincing the guy to let him go because he’s been on this cold streak since last season, and was assuming he’d turn it around by now but he also started last year off like this. I haven’t benched him yet but he’s been killing my batting average and I’ve thought about sitting him for a few days, but he’ll turn it around soon and I don’t want to miss the day when he has a big game.

in the end I did trade Lindor for Ramirez (dynasty league), who isn’t playing right now anyways so I’m not missing anything. It was a big deal altogether with a member I send a lot of proposals and counters too... but I didn’t want to give Lindor up for anyone because that’s my favorite player to watch (not on my yankees) and he kept making offers for him so the only deal I settled on landed me :

Jose Ram, Joey Votto, Jean Segura & Chris Archer

for

Lindor, Willy Adames, Eric Hosmer, Zach Wheeler, Alex Wood & top prospect Royce Lewis.

You don't sit you're super early draft pick.