urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

On 10/17/2019 at 11:51 AM, n4sa said:

Him and John Ross are practically the same guy.

Hamstring injury now (again).  They may actually be the same guy.

• Haha 1

And so it begins. . .

14 Catches 217 yards 3 TD's

5 Catches 44 yards 3 dropped TD's

1 Catch 6 yards and a pulled hammy a slow demise. . . 

Edited by CroNY

And your sell high window has closed. Tried to tell some of you guys earlier. This happens every single year. 

Edited by StevenSC400

19 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

And your sell high window has closed. Tried to tell some of you guys earlier. This happens every single year. 

I tried to sell, but no one was buying.  Your "advice"  wasn't so prescient, Fuller's reputation is well known by now.

• Like 1

who has the weakest hamstrings in the league?

will fuller or sammy watkins? anyone else in consideration?

9 hours ago, esprits4s said:

I tried to sell, but no one was buying.  Your "advice"  wasn't so prescient, Fuller's reputation is well known by now.

Well at least you tried that’s all I was trying to say. And I wasn’t saying sell him by himself. I said he would be a perfect player to put in a package. A two for one.

9 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Will Fuller drops

Blow up games on your bench.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

• Haha 1

really thought this would be the year be played 10+ games, guess not. I have him in a 16 teamer, so cant drop. the WW looks barren.

Why in 2019 are we still getting guys with these hamstring injuries? how can these be prevented? they have top of the line medical staff, trainers, etc.  is this a warm up/stretching thing? (I'm sure I sound ignorant as hell right now), but seriously can someone come up with an explanation please?!? why are there so many hamstring pull injuries every year, are these guys so freakishly fast that their soft tissue can keep up with the movement?

3 hours ago, Thrill22 said:

really thought this would be the year be played 10+ games, guess not. I have him in a 16 teamer, so cant drop. the WW looks barren.

Why in 2019 are we still getting guys with these hamstring injuries? how can these be prevented? they have top of the line medical staff, trainers, etc.  is this a warm up/stretching thing? (I'm sure I sound ignorant as hell right now), but seriously can someone come up with an explanation please?!? why are there so many hamstring pull injuries every year, are these guys so freakishly fast that their soft tissue can keep up with the movement?

It's called mother nature and genetics.  Some guys hardly have them while others are ingrained into their DNA.

Anyone think Fuller is toast ROS?  I mean why hold him?  Guy can't stay on the field.

[...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content
  • Like 1

First time Fuller owner here...

So this is what it feels like...

Are his hammies made of paper mache?

21 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

It's called mother nature and genetics.  Some guys hardly have them while others are ingrained into their DNA.

Anyone think Fuller is toast ROS?  I mean why hold him?  Guy can't stay on the field.

[...]

Ive gotta drop him in one of my leagues with only 5 bench spots and no IR...hoping to snag Stills

Stills is an intriguing pickup or platoon for Fuller owners (or non-fuller obviously)

"Fuller, go easy on the Pepsi." (Home Alone)

Maybe his sugar intake is a problem haha

I put in a couple of waiver claims dropping Fuller. He’s definitely not a must hold right now. If you can get Stills or another useful player, don’t hesitate.  

19 hours ago, austin316 said:

Stills is an intriguing pickup or platoon for Fuller owners (or non-fuller obviously)

in most leagues stills is the ONLY WR pickup worth looking at.... (no i dont want any part of the titans WR's, puke)