urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

Best part about the last few pages of this thread is that is guarantees one side is going to gloat. Even though the correct move is to play Fuller with ver scrubs, if he puts up a dud, people are going to take a victory lap. 

8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Best part about the last few pages of this thread is that is guarantees one side is going to gloat. Even though the correct move is to play Fuller with ver scrubs, if he puts up a dud, people are going to take a victory lap. 

That's why I pay my monthly fee to come here.

• Haha 1

One thing I do love about starting Fuller is that on any given play he go boom. Would certainly make tonight’s game more fun to watch....damn you Will Fuller!!!!!!

• Haha 1

So enough already with the James Washington comparisons. Let's talk just about Fuller since he's trending towards suiting up!

Are the Colts even a good matchup? From what I know, they play very zone-heavy with a bend-but-don't-break approach. Their pass rush lead by Justin Houston is decent. Usually not a recipe for success when you are a pure burner like Fuller. Have the Colts given up some long receptions in recent weeks? How will they deploy their CBs?

Yardage-wise the 50-200 range doesn't exist for him. To the moon!!!

10 minutes ago, Breesus said:

2 catches 200 yds 2 TD’s

its either this or not much..

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

that's too bad. i like fuller a lot, but just wont be starting him in his first game back against a D that doesnt seem to give up big plays. i sincerely hope he does perform well though

1 hour ago, frog34 said:

So enough already with the James Washington comparisons. Let's talk just about Fuller since he's trending towards suiting up!

Are the Colts even a good matchup? From what I know, they play very zone-heavy with a bend-but-don't-break approach. Their pass rush lead by Justin Houston is decent. Usually not a recipe for success when you are a pure burner like Fuller. Have the Colts given up some long receptions in recent weeks? How will they deploy their CBs?

34 minutes ago, boredster said:

that's too bad. i like fuller a lot, but just wont be starting him in his first game back against a D that doesnt seem to give up big plays. i sincerely hope he does perform well though

Colts D is def a bend don't break but DJ Chark gashed them for 2 tds over 25+ yards each. I think Fuller is a sneaky play as some of their secondary is hurt. Only concern is his injury history but once he's on the field he's a target magnet. 

1 hour ago, boredster said:

But they do give up big plays. Look at the recent games that their secondary has been struggling. I'm coming around to the idea of starting him since defenses on the road tend to really struggle...see Last two TNF

I didn't draft him to sit him, let's hope fortune favors the bold.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lamont Sanford said:

One thing I do love about starting Fuller is that on any given play he go boom. Would certainly make tonight’s game more fun to watch....damn you Will Fuller!!!!!!

If there were prop bets on most likely to catch an 80 yard bomb or pull a hamstring, Fuller would be Vegas' odds-on favorite every week.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jmcampbe11 said:

A bit excessive with your adjective choice my friend. He's a low end #2 WR (at best).

Fuller had the 9th highest scoring PPR game by a wide receiver all-time in week 5 (53.7 points). Mammoth ceiling is spot on, in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, altmin said:

I didn't draft him to sit him, let's hope fortune favors the bold.

It's only favored you once all year with this guy lol

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, smetana34 said:

It's only favored you once all year with this guy lol

I appreciate your concern for my roster, but you are incorrect. He couldv'e scored 20 more points in any given week he was playing and not changed the outcome of my matchup for that week.  Two of the weeks I won within the margin of the points he got me. 

Edited by altmin

1 hour ago, genya said:

Fuller had the 9th highest scoring PPR game by a wide receiver all-time in week 5 (53.7 points). Mammoth ceiling is spot on, in my opinion.

Didn’t Marvin Jones blow up earlier in the season too? Is his upside “mammoth” too? Anyone who’s actually watched Fuller play knows his upside is limited.

1) He’s not the #1 WR on his team

2) He drops way too many balls to ever be a consistent option from week to week.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, altmin said:

I appreciate your concern for my roster, but you are incorrect. He couldv'e scored 20 more points in any given week he was playing and not changed the outcome of my matchup for that week.  Two of the weeks I won within the margin of the points he got me. 

Cmon guys, leave him alone. Will Fuller has scored the most hypothetical points all season long. He’s the hypothetical best at his position and his upside is hypothetically (wooly) mammoth!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frog34 said:

ACTIVE! Fire him up in all formats!

Lol. That's a bit extreme... But he's definitely startable if you need him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1