urban2014

Will Fuller 2019 Outlook

As a Fuller owner, the devil is on my shoulder...he’s saying “look at all those shiny new waiver options, go ahead, push Fuller down the plank and drop him”

spacer.png

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just found this out when doing a little research but AJ Bouye is out this week. If you were debating on starting Fuller this week like I was, I think you have to strongly consider starting him this week.

3 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

I just found this out when doing a little research but AJ Bouye is out this week. If you were debating on starting Fuller this week like I was, I think you have to strongly consider starting him this week.

For sure, big blow-up game could be headed his way. His ceiling is huge this week.

5 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

For sure, big blow-up game could be headed his way. His ceiling is huge this week.

I'm listening...

If this is 1 of his blow up games I don't want to miss it but I have other quality options for this week.

He catches everything Watson throws to him almost

Focus will be on Nuk and then Duke and Coutee underneath. Fuller might see some nice opportunities. 

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I'm listening...

If this is 1 of his blow up games I don't want to miss it but I have other quality options for this week.

He catches everything Watson throws to him almost

Cutee and Stills and Duke make that less of an appetizing option ... lotta pieholes to stuff (including the greatest piehole of all in Nuk) , and Watson is certainly capable ... but, yeah, BOOM/BUST. 

7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Cutee and Stills and Duke make that less of an appetizing option ... lotta pieholes to stuff (including the greatest piehole of all in Nuk) , and Watson is certainly capable ... but, yeah, BOOM/BUST. 

Yeah I think Stills and Coutee kinda cancel each other out, no viable TE. Duke handling underneath stuff. Ramsey battling Nuke and no Bouye to cover Fuller.

IF the mustached rookie Gardener can keep slinging the ball it should create at least a neutral game script.

I get that it was disappointing last week, but the O-line got worked and a lot of that had to do with the dome field advantage for Saints too. Another week of practice for new LT and a home crowd should help give Watson time to find Fuller downfield, and Fuller played practically every down last week and should be fed a lot more going forward.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wendellrott said:

Ramsey said to be blanketing Nuk

Bouye's out

good week for a blowup

oh yeah pass rush's suffering cause Ngakeou's out also

Watson should have time to look downfield

On 9/10/2019 at 9:53 PM, Members_Only_76 said:

As a Fuller owner, the devil is on my shoulder...he’s saying “look at all those shiny new waiver options, go ahead, push Fuller down the plank and drop him”

spacer.png

🤣

But the angel appeared...

spacer.png

And so I held Fuller for the big games ahead. Let’s gooo!!!!

Another DB out or hampered for the Jags

Jaguars' Ronnie Harrison: Ruled questionable for Sunday

18 hours ago, wendellrott said:

Ramsey said to be blanketing Nuk

Bouye's out

good week for a blowup

17 hours ago, wendellrott said:

oh yeah pass rush's suffering cause Ngakeou's out also

Watson should have time to look downfield

Fire Will Up

• Like 1

I have Fuller in DFS and in a deep league.  

This is a sure sign either Stills or Keke will blow up today.  

At least the targets were there today. Fuller's stat line was virtually the same as Hopkins, only difference is Hopkins had one more catch (5 vs 4) and one more target (9 vs 8). They were tied for highest receiving yards with 40 apiece. Watson only threw 29 passes, 17 of them going to Hop/Fuller and the remaining 12 going to 6 different players. 

Next six opponents: LAC, CAR, ATL, KC, IND, OAK. Could be a good buy low opportunity.

15 hours ago, altmin said:

I fear the magic is gone

He had the same amount of yards as DeAndre Hopkins. That should tell you all you need to know about how that game went for Houston. 

37 minutes ago, lbjames6 said:

He had the same amount of yards as DeAndre Hopkins. That should tell you all you need to know about how that game went for Houston. 

maybe he is just missing the key factor in his blowup success of previous seasons, me having him on my bench.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m waiting to see another game.  Fuller and Hopkins the only 2 with significant targets last game so that’s good. I don’t know if I can trust him as an every week starter with the run game going and Coutee/stills there and healthy.

If you have to start 3 WR's, Fuller is the perfect player to stick in the WR3 spot.  Looks to be getting consistent targets and pretty soon he will start catching some long TD passes from Watson.  

He's due for 5+ rec 100+ yd 1+ td type game. It's coming! Just a matter of when. Scared to start him, scared to bench him.

5 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

I don't get it. Why are the experts still so high on him?

#25 using the ones that updated yesterday and today

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ros-wr.php?filters=47c29d00bb

because they anticipate what he's capable of any given Sunday.

6 games last season he played in, 3 he scored a TD, and 2 he was over 100 yds. With 2 duds out of the way (1 against JAX where Nuk did nothing either).....One of those big games is coming...

• Thanks 2