ESPN 14 team league needs owner. 32 man dynasty roster. 15 man farm team, 3 round prospect draft held after the NHL draft every summer. The team has the 5th pick in the draft plus two 2nd round picks. We usually hold our draft at the same time of the NHL draft. Team finished in 12th and needs some work but has some young talent to build around. Owner never tried to improve via trades or FA adds. We have some active guys that like to trade. It's a dynasty league so you have to be active year round, respond to emails and trade offers. 

this team has been taken, thanks but another owner is needed in the same league. this team finished 4th, has a good team and prospects, owner is being replaced because he does not respond to trade offers or emails. 

hi Cap,   you just joined my redraft league espn,    if you have an opening i would love to get into,  have played 18 yrs. , run my league's too,

I like football dynasty, and would love to get into hockey dynasty, keeper as well,

thx, Vern       weaslevl@yahoo.ca

2 minutes ago, vern said:

hi Cap,   you just joined my redraft league espn,    if you have an opening i would love to get into,  have played 18 yrs. , run my league's too,

I like football dynasty, and would love to get into hockey dynasty, keeper as well,

thx, Vern       weaslevl@yahoo.ca

We found an owner for the team but if another opens up I will let you know