Trench Mob

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Didn't see one created.

I still have Warriors vs Celtics in the finals.

I don’t know about the Warriors...

Cousins looks lost for the postseason and that was an early gutpunch from the lowly Clippers at home. The Warriors seem vulnerable.

• Haha 1

It should be Warriors and Celtics in the finals but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the  Rockets and Bucks there as well.  I think any combination of those 4 teams are entirely possible.

Side note, the wife and I were about to buy Game 3 tickets to see the Pistons home playoff game. Phew.. luckily I saw Blake was out pregame and we didn’t order. Now he’s out for the series.

Derrick White just played a perfect game. Unbelievable.

• Like 1

And the Warriors are much better without Cousins. When they get this kind of defensive effort from the center spot, they're impossible to beat.

• Like 2

I think the Raptors are the most complete team in the east, particularly if the Bucks are missing Brogdon.  But the Bucks are playing much better atm.  Pity they're playing Boston bc I think both in the east and the west the 4th seed is better than the 2nd or 3rd.  I could foresee Boston upsetting the Bucks and making it to the finals.  Either way, I think the winner of the 1/4 is better than either Toronto or Philly.  

Harden tearing it up!

• Haha 1

westbrook is overrated both in fantasy and real life

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kane said:

westbrook is overrated both in fantasy and real life

Say what you want about KD, but I don't blame him for wanting to get away from this dude. Garbage.

• Like 1

Franchise statement series for Milwaukee coming up against Boston. Hope they're ready.

Giannis = djokovic

Bron & kd = Fed & nadal

Coming for that #1 spot

I'd love for this to be the beginning of a 3-0 collapse like that Yankees-Red Sox 2004 ALCS series. 

Bucks going to beat Celtics in 5... Don’t see how they get upset.

My man lillard be cold blooded.... a game and series winning 3 from way beyond the arc 

First round matchups are expected. And boring. 2nd rounds will be better, more reason to scale down to 8 teams instead of 16 (more than half the league got in the playoffs, really???). Regular season wins will mean more and playoffs will not take 2 months to finish and will be more interesting.  

The only 1st round series worth watching and might go to game 7, SAS vs. DEN as expected. 

56 minutes ago, ginocan said:

The only 1st round series worth watching and might go to game 7, SAS vs. DEN as expected. 

DeRozan has been rather serviceable in this series. Spurs should count their lucky stars they're still in this.

Then again, it's the Spurs. They always find usefulness in other teams trash.

6 hours ago, Ganandorf said:

My man lillard be cold blooded.... a game and series winning 3 from way beyond the arc 

It's unbelievable 

v2-973684628bfb80f2d42220304be53e54_hd.g

• Like 2

Now OKC got their a** busted by the Blazers in a series. Talk about hitting rock bottom.

Only two series going to six (or more) and the Warriors are involved in one of them.  Seems crazy.

The Clippers are almost there. Just sign the right max players on those slots. Kawhi no brainer, but the other slot is a unknown.

They gotta find a way to keep Beverly though.