Trench Mob

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Just now, littlesamtung said:

Pretty ugly. Terrible.

back out there. that's tough

1 minute ago, freddo said:

looks like a pretty clear MCL injury. he ain't playing again

He just pulled a Paul Pierce. Just overdramatics lol.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, freddo said:

back out there. that's tough

I can't believe my eye but he shouldn't play again before serious medical examination. That's an obvious knee twist.

Posted (edited)

Now Klay went back to the locker room, jumping up and down, and won't play? Why they had him go out and shoot those free throws then... Smh. Everyone is high on adrenaline.

Take a deep breath ppl lol.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

Danny Green just had flashbacks of the 2013 Finals. LOL this is amazing.

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:03 AM, Jake the snake said:

Just had to fix this up a little 🤣

Mon Dieu.  You were correct about...EVERYTHING.

10 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Ah F***! Now I can't make fun of the Raptors anymore.

Congrats @Jake the snake @Gile Pile and the rest of you degenerates. Welcome to the prestiges club.

Thank you.  

I will take a high road and not answer to your insults 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

Thank you.  

I will take a high road and not answer to your insults 

I said congrats. That's the best you're gonna get from a rival lol.

I forgot this was a family friendly forum. Oh geez. Don't take it to heart :)

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I said congrats. That's the best you're gonna get from a rival lol.

I forgot this was a family friendly forum. Oh geez. Don't take it to heart :)

Appreciated.

Heat = Titles. Raptors = Title. That's how it always work.

Edited by freddo
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, freddo said:

Appreciated.

Heat = Titles. Raptors = Title. That's how it always work.

Eh... Have your fun. I got no comeback lol.

Edited by Trench Mob
  • Like 1

Excuse; definition: If Pachulia didn't stick his foot under Kawhi when they were getting the brakes beaten off them by 35, the warriors would've lost. 

4 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Ah F***! Now I can't make fun of the Raptors anymore.

Congrats @Jake the snake @Gile Pile and the rest of you degenerates. Welcome to the prestiges club.

Respect for the shout out. I definitely like the banter, but I respect humbleness at the right moments too! But I will add this

WE'RE THE FU$KING CHAMPS BABY!! [And the heat are full of bad bad contracts...lol...]

4 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

Mon Dieu.  You were correct about...EVERYTHING.

Except my correct of Siakam being a borderline all-star to an all star (although he was robbed!!!)

Dios mio...we're the champs!! Yeaaaaaaaaah boi!!

Capture (1).jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Torn ACL in KT's left knee. 

That is brutal, and I know this first hand. He was truly on fire from deep these playoffs. Call me crazy, but I actually think Klay is getting dam close to Curry being the best shooter in the NBA. Every time he gets open I just wrack up the three points before he even lets it go...

Dam that box-and-one defense is going to be popular next season...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

this is similar to when the Pistons (Hamilton, Billups, Prince, Wallace and Wallace) beat the super team of the Lakers.

remember when sports media a little over a week ago where writing articles title "Are the Warriors better without Durant"

• Like 1

I hope the Raptors don't get treated with the asterisk talk like the Warriors did in 2015..  Injuries happen and its unfortunate, but the Raptors won.  Cant take nothing away from them.  Some amount of luck and good fortune goes into any championship run whether it be injuries, not having injuries, freak plays, etc.

Regarding Klay tho, this really sucks.  He is my favorite player so waking up to that news was tough.  But when it happened, I was telling my wife I have a feeling its a torn ACL because of the way his knee looked when he landed, and because I had never seen Klay react to an injury like that when he was on the ground.

Man, this offseason is going to be nuts.  The league is going to look very different next year.

• Like 2

Raptors barely won that game even though Warriors were without durant entire game and without thompson since mid 3rd qr.... Sure, don't assign * to the win. However, truth is, toronto had noone(?) out for the series while golden state had multiple players in and out entire series including 2 stars of their team. Its nice to live in a wonder land and think toronto would of won even if both durant and thompson played every game of the series, but thats just the dreamy wonderland. Yes, toronto is a great team, and defensively they are most likely best in NBA, however with healthy durant and thompson this would have been 5 game affair in favor of warriors. Deep down, even raptors fans know this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, mlb2019 said:

this is similar to when the Pistons (Hamilton, Billups, Prince, Wallace and Wallace) beat the super team of the Lakers.

remember when sports media a little over a week ago where writing articles title "Are the Warriors better without Durant"

Similar but still very different.  For one the best player on that Pistons team was Sheed who was kinda like prime Cousins prior to his injury, a top player but volatile.  Whereas the best player on the Raptors is Kawhi who legit might be the best two way player in the league AND won a title before AND won finals MVP before.  Also, I’m not blaming it on injuries (props to the raptors) but half of the warriors were injured whereas the Lakers came fully loaded.  Also, the Warriors actually made it a series despite the injuries.  If Curry hits that shot or Klay isn’t the third warrior to be catastrophically injured then it goes to 7.  If you’re referring purely to how big of an upset this was, then the Pistons win was a much bigger upset.  Aside from causal fans and shock jockey “analysts” many could see that Kawhi plus a supporting cast at least 7 deep could be competitive.  Vegas odds favored the Raptors when the line was initially set.

3 hours ago, DJSatane said:

Raptors barely won that game even though Warriors were without durant entire game and without thompson since mid 3rd qr.... Sure, don't assign * to the win. However, truth is, toronto had noone(?) out for the series while golden state had multiple players in and out entire series including 2 stars of their team. Its nice to live in a wonder land and think toronto would of won even if both durant and thompson played every game of the series, but thats just the dreamy wonderland. Yes, toronto is a great team, and defensively they are most likely best in NBA, however with healthy durant and thompson this would have been 5 game affair in favor of warriors. Deep down, even raptors fans know this.

Nice to live in a fantasy world of hypotheticals too I guess!? I just checked again and it still says 2019 champs are raptors. You think it's going to change? 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, littlesamtung said:

Torn ACL in KT's left knee. 

Same leg with injured hamstring?

1 hour ago, Gile Pile said:

Same leg with injured hamstring?

Looks like it

13 hours ago, DJSatane said:

Warriors were just not that great this season. It took them 6 games to dispose of the clippers, 6 to dispose of rockets before they got a free ride on a underdone trail blazers.Raptors were by far the best team they came up against, and I say team because it is a bunch of guys who were late 1st and 2nd round picks vs essentially the olympic team  .... Of course we'll never know what could have been but the reality is Golden State even without KD had way more talent than the raptors, but were lucky not to get swept if it wasn't for a few minutes of bad play in game 2. 

12 hours ago, Jake the snake said:

Nice to live in a fantasy world of hypotheticals too I guess!? I just checked again and it still says 2019 champs are raptors. You think it's going to change? 

yes you right, same way jeremy lin is a champion, even though he "played" total of ~3 minutes entire playoffs. Its states, so it is.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1