Trench Mob

2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

10 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

James Harden was at his best as a 6th man on the Thunder.  Hopefully for his sake he can find a team that will take him in that role after he went full Houdini this round.  That was a pathetic effort.  Giannis better get mvp.  Harden is a JAG.

I hate Harden and his flopping tactics as much as anyone but to say he is a JAG is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cdub2k said:

I hate Harden and his flopping tactics as much as anyone but to say he is a JAG is ridiculous. 

Lol that was a little strong.  He’s a great player.  I don’t think you can win a title with him as your go to guy though.

3 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

You're wrong...Harden is neither an attorney nor in the Army so he can't be a JAG.

7 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

You're wrong...Harden is neither an attorney nor in the Army so he can't be a JAG.

Also he is playing in the NBA not the NFL so less likely for him to be a JAG. 

What the hell is a jag

McCollum most definitely pushed off Craig tho. Lol cut it out NBA.

Jokic missed a crucial free throw in game 3, then just now. Couldn't put the ball in the basket in crunch time and volleyball tip rebounds.

But this was his first deep run and Nuggets had great overall. I thought they were a year away, but they surprised me. 

Will Barton is dog poop btw.

9 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Jokic missed a crucial free throw in game 3, then just now. Couldn't put the ball in the basket in crunch time and volleyball tip rebounds.

But this was his first deep run and Nuggets had great overall. I thought they were a year away, but they surprised me. 

Will Barton is dog poop btw.

I think that have a bright future.

Michael Porter Jr should see a good role on this team.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Murray is Jamal crawford if he had jokic. Microwave ovens with zero idea on how to be a floor general and control the pace of the game. Low bball iq that shows individual  flashes of brilliance so he tricks you into thinking he's better then he actually is.

Edited by taenggg
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Murray is Jamal crawford if he had jokic. Microwave ovens with zero idea on how to be a floor general and control the pace of the game. Low bball iq that shows individual  flashes of brilliance so he tricks you into thinking he's better then he actually is.

The guy is 22 and in his first postseason had 21.6/4.2/4.7 shooting 44%. He is great and gonna be greater.

1 hour ago, RipCity0 said:

The guy is 22 and in his first postseason had 21.6/4.2/4.7 shooting 44%. He is great and gonna be greater.

Dame is that you?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RipCity0 said:

He's no where near great and jokic has made him look better then he actually is. Like I said you can replace Murray with plenty of guards in this league and the nuggets wouldn't look any worse. 

I agree that he's young and still has that going for him. 

The Raptors actually won???

Gross... I mean, f*** the Sixers because I don't like em either, but ugh..............

Please don't let these guys go any further, Milwaukee.

29 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Gross... I mean, f*** the Sixers because I don't like em either, but ugh..............

Think Bucks should take it in 5 or 6. Too many shooters, too many guards to throw at Lowry, he'll have to work. 

• Like 1

Definitely on the spectrum

15 hours ago, King_of_Kings said:

ekumeCB.png

giphy.gif

I came for the embiid crying memes

17 hours ago, taenggg said:

Think Bucks should take it in 5 or 6. Too many shooters, too many guards to throw at Lowry, he'll have to work. 

Raptors in 6. Gasol returns to 2012-13 version of himself and is the best player in the series

1 hour ago, Gile Pile said:

Raptors in 6. Gasol returns to 2012-13 version of himself and is the best player in the series

I'm from Toronto, raps getting rolled 🤣

16 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

You had me until the Gasol is the best player in the series bit.

I think he'll be good, but this series is actually better suited to Serge, he's key to the raptors chances. If we see game 7 v Philly Ibaka in this series then I've got the raptors in 6 too.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The biggest reason I like this series for the Raps is because of Kawhi. Middleton is going to need to reacquaint himself with basketball after Kawhi breaks him in this series. He has no chance of stopping Kawhi and Kawhi is going to take him out of the game on offense which hurts what the bucks run a lot. Between Siakam and Ibaka they have enough to not let Giannis beat them on his own and then it comes down to how much they can get from Bledsoe, Brogdon, Mirotic and Lopez...I like this matchup better for the Raptors than the 76ers whose length gave Lowry, Green, and FVV all kinds of trouble on offense. The raps should get a lot more out of their bench this series esp. if OG can make it back sooner rather than later. Defense wins playoffs...Raps got that (so do the bucks, but Raps have more matchups they can exploit even if they put Giannis on kawhi, Siakam gonna eat Middleton's breakfast! Gonna be a great series!

On 5/13/2019 at 3:35 AM, Trench Mob said:

p.s. @Trench Mob, sorry couldn't leave this one. So which scrub is going to get the next 4 year $100M contract from the heat? Surely Bam has done enough by now, maybe they'll throw it at Rodney Hood after he has made a grand total of 7 buckets in the playoffs 🤣. Come on Pat Riley, it's almost been a year since you've dished out your last preposterous contract...Heat fans need more...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jake the snake said:

p.s. @Trench Mob, sorry couldn't leave this one. So which scrub is going to get the next 4 year $100M contract from the heat? Surely Bam has done enough by now, maybe they'll throw it at Rodney Hood after he has made a grand total of 7 buckets in the playoffs 🤣. Come on Pat Riley, it's almost been a year since you've dished out your last preposterous contract...Heat fans need more...

We have no cap space, but I'm pretty sure you knew that already; trying to reel me in. Eh, it's funny having banter with Raptors fans. or what's left of ya.

Don't fret. The Godfather himself will have all the resources in 2020-2021. Then we're hanging more banners. Heat = Titles. Raptors = No titles. That's how it always work.

I still can't believe that joke franchise lucked out on getting a player like Kawhi, but no matter. It'll end exactly the same lol.

* Cup * Tea *.

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:41 PM, Ganandorf said:

What the hell is a jag

Jag is slang for jag-off, or more commonly jack-off: an idiot.  JAG is also a Judge Advocate General, or a military attorney, hence the double entendre.  

• Like 1

I think but jag is Just Another Guy but I guess y'all dont play FF

• Like 1