JGB123

Need a Replacement Owner

10 Team League is looking for a dedicated owner to take over an orphan team in keeper league..

Email me for the roster,, $100 to buy it... Fantasyfootballff21@gmail.com

10 Team League, 5x5 CAT,, 3 keepers,, Competitive active owners...

TEAM FOR SALE IS CURRENTLY WINNING ITS MATCHUP AND IN 3RD,, ROTO

SLOT
PLAYER
ACQ
C
Draft
1B
31453.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
LAA1B
Draft
2B
32512.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
AriSS, 2B, OF
Free Agency
3B
33857.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
Oak3B
Draft
SS
32150.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
ColSS
Draft
2B/SS
32470.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
CinSS, 2B
Draft
1B/3B
31117.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
OakSS, 1B, 2B, 3B
Draft
OF
33039.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
BosOF
Draft
OF
Draft
OF
Draft
OF
34108.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
CWSOF, DH
Draft
OF
Draft
UTIL
31478.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
OakDH
Draft
P
32796.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
NYMSP
Draft
P
35394.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
NYMRP
Draft
P
32055.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
ChCSP
Draft
P
32704.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
DetRP
Draft
P
Draft
P
33696.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
CWSSP
Draft
P
31867.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
NYYRP
Free Agency
P
Free Agency
P
Free Agency
Bench
6242.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
MinDH
Draft
Bench
32767.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
Oak1B
Draft
Bench
Draft
Bench
nomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1nomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
Empty

Bench
nomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1nomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
Empty

IL
Draft
IL
29200.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
Col2B
Draft
IL
28734.pngnomug.png&w=96&h=70&cb=1
ChCRP
Draft

In a 3 keeper league it is very easy to rebuild (especially if you have 3 good keepers, which this team does) so long term taking this team poses zero problem and is in fact enticing.  BUT, in a 10 team league this team has VERY little chance of winning it all this year.  Hence the problem, entice us to want to take the team.  Most of us have no desire to pay 100 dollars just so that the teams that were there all year and drafted their own teams can win that money from us when we had no say so in the building of our own team.  Even 3 weeks ago the team would have been more desirable but now 4 weeks of add/drops and waiver claims have been made without the chance to fix any problems from the draft.

As far as Bats and RP, that team can compete in a 10 team league but that starting pitching staff would be weak in a 16 team league.  Kershaw now has one start under his belt.  DeGrom is in a scary place, Keuchel has not even been signed, Darvish has sucked for a couple of years now, Junis was never rosterable in a 10 team league, Rodon could be of value if he could ever get consistent.  

Entice us to want the team.  Charging us 100 bucks like everyone else who got to draft their own teams and add drop players freely for a month is not the way to get us to take the team.  We work for our money and want a chance to see it go to good use.  I, personally, and I am sure most other owners have no desire to just throw 100 dollars to the top teams in the league and then wait for next year where we can draft a team capable of winning.

The team is in top 5 without an active owner,, so it must be a solid team

Posted (edited)

Top five loses 100 bucks.  You said it yourself, NOT AN ACTIVE OWNER, in other words probably an auto draft and no significant add/drops in a month of the season.

I am out.  I was going to see what you would offer, but if you are trying to sell your scratch and dent item, which has no warranty for full price I have zero interest and am doubtful anyone else is eager to throw away their 100 dollars either.

Edited by Palehose
I forgot to add something

Yeah if $100 is the issue, which it seems it is and you cant afford that I understand.

Not that I CAN'T afford it, just that my odds of winning are much greater if I have MY drafted team.  I am only curious why I would pay full price for a team NOT of my own making that is not a front runner, but,.....I wish you luck and hope you find a good owner for your orphaned team.  In the meantime at least we kept your thread active and at the top of the list, lol.

Well I would give you the team and if you are not satisfied I would refund your money. Best I can do for you sir.

Open the league to public viewing and send me a link to the league and let me see if I can do some magic on the waiver wire to get the SP workable.  I did not have time to join any money leagues this year because I am in the middle of a startup, I am selling one house and building another and am in my first year of marriage, a close family member and also a good friend died, life is hectic.  But now that I have a little time I want the challenge of a money league and it is too late, lol.

I’m interested. Email is rjg5088@yahoo.com. Would be glad to answer any questions about my experience etc. Been playing for decades and would love to find another solid league to join.